⭒ CXCIII ⭒

Happy Valentine's Day, friends ♥️ another chapter is here! Yay! I looooved all of your reactions to last chapter haha they made me smile so widely. Made me happy! I hope you'll enjoy this chapter too. Thank you for all the votes and for being here, means the whole world to me!

Let's dive in to this one, I hope you enjoy and I hope to hear what you thought of this ♥️

Word count: 3782

~~

When Josh woke up, he rubbed his eyes and he felt the headache pound in his head. He let out a soft groan, opening his eyes slightly; he saw the unfamiliar room, then realized Tyler was next to him - but he wasn't. That made Josh panic even more than he would've if Tyler had been next to him; why did he leave? Why did he get out of bed right as he woke up? Did Josh do something wrong, did he regret what happened, where did he go? Josh quickly got out of bed and he pulled the shirt Tyler had given him on, then he heard the water of the sink in the bathroom running for a moment, before it was turned off and the door opened.

Tyler.

"Oh", Tyler said as he saw Josh, standing next to the bed. He smiled softly. "What are you doing?" he asked. "Wh- I- you- where- I just-", Josh stammered. "Okay, deep breath", Tyler smiled as he walked up to him, grabbing his hands. "Why are you getting up? Gotta go to the bathroom too?" Tyler asked. "Uh n-no", Josh softly said. "Then get back in bed, silly", Tyler chuckled. "It's been, like, two hours since we fell asleep. C'mon, get some more sleep", Tyler said.

"I-it's only been two hours?" Josh asked. "Yeah", Tyler nodded. "Just had to go to the bathroom and already took a painkiller. Should I get you one already too? I'll go get it for you. C'mon, get back in bed", Tyler said. Josh nodded softly, his heart rate calming down slightly and he took a deep breath. He got back in bed, and Tyler leaned over to press a kiss on Josh's hair. "I'll get you some water and the painkillers", he said. "Okay", Josh said softly. Tyler disappeared back into the bathroom again.

Josh tried to steady his breathing and get his heart back to being normal again. He had panicked way too soon; he hadn't even realized it had only been two hours. He guessed that was why he was so clearly able to remember everything still. He wondered if he would still remember everything when he would wake up again later. He hoped he would.

Tyler came back with painkillers and a glass of water. "Here you go baby. Take these", Tyler said as he sat down on the side of the bed right next to Josh. He handed him the pills and the water. Josh took one at a time, using the water to swallow them. "Thank you", he said. "'Course baby. Why were you getting up? Why were you so panicked?" Tyler asked gently, his fingers moving some of Josh's messy curls to the side. "Can you tell me?" He asked.

"Uhm... I- I don't know, I just- you weren't there and I- I panicked and I w-worried that I did something wrong or- or that I- I mean you- you'd have regrets or something", Josh said, swallowing a bit difficultly. Tyler smiled. "No baby, none of that", Tyler smiled. "Don't worry. You haven't done anything wrong, and nothing's going on. You're good, I just had to go to the bathroom. That's it", Tyler said. "Got no regrets", he said as he kissed Josh's forehead, then he got up and he walked to the other side of the bed, getting back in himself. "Your dare's not over yet", Tyler said. "Right", Josh blushed. Tyler opened his arms, inviting Josh back in, and he did.

"Get some more sleep, 'kay J? Don't need to worry about anything at all. Just relax, alright? You're okay. You're safe here", Tyler gently told him.

Josh nodded softly, closing his eyes as he rested his head on Tyler's chest again. He breathed in and out deeply. You're safe, Josh repeated to himself in his head. You're safe. Hearing Tyler's heartbeat thud gently against his chest, while he was being held by Tyler, in combination with how exhausted he was, lulled Josh back to sleep.