⭒ CXII ⭒

Hi

Warning

Quite emotional chapter I cried writing this lol

I'm so curious to hear what you guys think. I'm not gonna say much more but oh man I can't wait to see your reactions

Let's just dive in ♥️ I hope you'll enjoy reading it and I can't wait to see your votes and hear your opinions. Here's chapter 112 ♥️

Word count: 2493

~~

The first few days, Tyler cried. He cried a lot. He called Steve a few times, when he needed it the most.

After those few days, he finally started properly talking to Lucas about it. He tried to explain his feelings, his fears, where his anxiety came from and how bad it was. That he knew what he was doing wasn't good but he couldn't stop it and he couldn't help it. He wanted Steve to be safe. He knew there was a big chance he wanted him to be too safe.

Lucas and Tyler talked all day, and all night, and the day and night after that, and the ones after that.

As the days passed, Tyler called Steve less and less. He was learning to let go of the feeling of having to know where Steve was at all times. He was trying to learn to trust other people to be around Steve when he himself wasn't. He was trying to learn to trust Steve himself, to be more alert of the people around him, so he could look out for himself. He trusted Steve with everything that he had, but he was scared that Steve wouldn't watch out for himself enough.

He would still call Steve. To tell him he loved him. It was something he felt like he needed to do every day, even if it was just a phone call that lasted a minute or two. He just needed to tell him that.

The days passed and Tyler barely felt any more at home than he did before, but his mind was changing. He had cried a lot but he had started to be able to take deep breaths and to let go of his fear more.

Eventually Tyler stayed away for more than a week, staying in Columbus for two weeks total, just with Lucas only, before they packed their stuff and got into Lucas' car.

"Are you ready to go back?" Lucas asked as they got in, but hadn't started the car yet. "Yeah, I think I am", Tyler nodded. "I missed him so much." "I know you have. Let's drive to Detroit then, let's go see your baby", Lucas said. Tyler nodded, and Lucas started the car, then started their drive to Michigan.

//

"Alright. Do you wanna go inside first, to talk to Steve?" Lucas asked, and Tyler nodded. "Yeah. I just... I need time alone with him first. I'll call you when you can come, is that okay?" Tyler said. "Yeah, definitely. Take all the time you need. I'll just go hang out around here somewhere and I'll wait for your call", Lucas said as he kissed Tyler's cheek. "Good luck, baby." "Thank you", Tyler replied as he gave Lucas a tight hug. He then took a deep breath, before he got out the car, leaving his luggage and Lucas's inside of the car for now.

Lucas drove off, and Tyler rang the door bell. He fidgeted with his fingers nervously as he waited for Steve to open the door.

When he did, Tyler suddenly forgot everything that he wanted to say, and he just looked at him.

"Hey baby", Steve said. Tyler swallowed difficultly. "Hi", Tyler whispered. He then stepped forward and he cupped Steve's face in his hands, before he kissed him firmly. He felt Steve's hands find their way to Tyler's waist, pulling him closer as they made out. They didn't break the kiss until they were both out of breath, and Tyler felt his tears sting as he looked into Steve's eyes.