⭒ XLV ⭒

Hello my lovely pals! Happy Monday, here's a new chapter to start off the week right! 😉 currently in Disneyland and about to go to the parks but wanted to upload before I do so, since I won't be able to write for the next four days.

So here's the new chapter! Chapter 45. Excited for you to read this. I really enjoyed writing it and I hope you'll enjoy reading it too. It's quite a long one! And so is the next one - even longer, so I hope you'll be satisfied for a little while 😉

Let's dive in! Here's the next chapter. I hope you'll enjoy and I hope you'll leave a vote so I know who's still enjoying the story! If you wanna let me know your thoughts, always feel free to do so! I love reading comments. ♥️

Here it is ♥️ enjoy! Love you

Word count: 6143

~~

"Pee bottles suck", Shane grumbled. "See? I told you they'd hate it", Tyler hummed to Michael. "Luckily this is one of the only times we need to use one of these since Europe is amazing and they have countless of bathrooms near pretty much every highway", Michael chuckled.

"Can we stop for a smoke break? I really need a cigarette", Tyler said to Mark, who was driving. "Yeah, just saw a sign for a picnic place next to the highway, which is at the upcoming exit", he said. "Perfect", Tyler said as he started to grab his pack of cigarettes and his lighter already. He drank from a bottle of water, closed his laptop, and once they took the exit and pulled over, Tyler was crawling out of the car, as he lit his cigarette. He sat down on a picnic table - the tabletop part of it, with his feet on the bench - as he watched his friends crawling out of the car. Jordan was about to get out before Tyler could hear his phone ring, and so he stopped as he told Michael to close the door, which he did, before Jordan answered the call.

Tyler took a drag from his cigarette before he laid back on the picnic table, looking at the blue sky with big, white clouds. The sky felt different to him here, compared to the US. They seemed... Fluffier, bigger, whiter. The sky seemed to be more saturated blue than the sky at home. The temperatures felt different. The air, the wind, felt different. He had dreamed of coming to Europe to play shows for ages, but now that he was here, it felt even better than he could've ever imagined. He took a drag from his cigarette, letting his arm dangle to the side as he closed his eyes, inhaling- and exhaling the fresh air through his nose and mouth.

"Tyler! Get over here!" He then heard Michael yell, and his moment of peace and zen was quickly, roughly interrupted. He sighed as he rolled his eyes, then sat up a bit. "What?! Can't you leave me alone for a few fucking minutes?!" He yelled back. "No we fucking can't, this is important! Get your ass over here!" Michael told him, and Tyler frowned a little as he realized that Michael was being really serious. He got up from the picnic table, placing his feet back on the grass before he made his way over to the car, taking one more drag before he extinguished his cigarette. "What is it?" Tyler asked. "It's your label. Get in and take the call", Michael said as he lightly shoved Tyler closer to the car. "What? What is it about? Did I do something I shouldn't have done?" He asked as he didn't understand why Michael was being so... strict. He sounded like it, at least. "Get in and just take the call!" Michael said as he opened the door and he pushed Tyler inside, who swatted Michael's arms away as he got into the car himself. Michael closed the door, and Tyler and Jordan were the only two in the car. "Here", Jordan said. "Don't mess it up", he told him as he handed Tyler the phone and got out of the car. "W-wait but- what-", Tyler stuttered, but the car door was closed and he was alone, except for the muffled voices of his friends in the background.

"...H-hello?" Tyler carefully said as he held the phone to his ear. "Tyler, hi! Good to hear your voice!" He heard, and it calmed Tyler down a bit. "Oh hi, Mr. Flores", Tyler said. "Tyler, you know you should call me Matthew!" He said and Tyler smiled, since the comment made him less anxious about what was going on too. "Right, sorry Matthew", he said. "What uh... What's up?" Tyler asked. "Something exciting is up! Tell me, Tyler, you know the band I Prevail, don't you?" He asked. "Uhm, well, I know who they are yeah but I don't know them, like, personally or anything", Tyler said. "That is absolutely fine. Just happy you know who I'm talking about! We've recently gotten a message from them and their management about you", he said. Tyler raised his eyebrows. "About me?" He asked. "Yes! They love your work. They think you're incredibly talented. Now, I know you've expressed your concerns about how you're hesitant about collaborations, but I want you to talk to them anyways, and listen to what they have to say", Matthew said.