⭒ LXXXV ⭒

Hi friends!! Got a new chapter for you woohoo!

I applied for a job and omg this is so nerve wracking 😫 i wish I could just write for a living like how I'm doing this bc I'd make so much money with the amount of words I write lmao but there's no money in joshler fanfiction lol 😂

Anyways! Let's get into the chapter! I hope you'll enjoy it ♥️ not really any time skips in this one, but we're jumping back and forth between Ty and Joshie. Especially excited for next chapter!

So here it is. I hope you enjoy! Can't wait to hear from you and see your votes and know you're still here supporting me. Love you!

And so much love to my friends Sparrow0613 and Tschelzii bc I appreciate them so much ♥️

I hope you'll enjoy the chapter!

Word count: 5475

~~

Josh and Jenna had a small breakfast - since it was Thanksgiving which meant they'd be eating a lot soon - and spent a little while longer cuddling in bed before they'd get ready. Josh's phone vibrated and when he grabbed it, he saw that it was a notification from Tyler's twitter account - yes, Josh caved and turned Tyler's notifications back on. He opened it and read the tweet with a smile.

i know it's thanksgiving, but... happy late halloween from my family to yours.

Two pictures were attached; Tyler was dressed as a skeleton. Next to him was Steve, wearing an epic steampunk plague doctor costume; Eric was dressed as Hannibal Lecter, Gabe wore a - pretty sexy - pirate outfit, Dylan wore a post-apocalyptic costume, and Brian went for the classic Freddy Krueger look. In one pictures they wore all the masks, and in the other picture Tyler, Steve and Eric took the masks off for the picture. Josh assumed it was from a Halloween party they hosted or attended, because none of them had had a Halloween show.

"Jesus, Steve is looking hot as fuck", Jenna said. "I'd want him to be my plague doctor." "Tell me something I don't know", Josh muttered, making Jenna laugh softly. "Gabe is fine as hell too. Oh aww look at the caption. Tyler calling them his family? That's freaking adorable", she said. Josh smiled softly. "Yeah, it really is", he said. He knew they were close; it had been clear as day when he saw them together. Especially Steve and Tyler. He didn't know if he should be more jealous of Steve, or of Tyler.

"Oh another tweet", Josh then noticed.

in all seriousness... happy thanksgiving, dorks.

"Classic Ty", Jenna chuckled. Josh softly laughed as he liked both of the tweets. "For sure", he smiled. "We should get ready though, or you'll be late", Josh noted as he checked the time. "Right, mom would blame me for that for the rest of the day", she chuckled as she got out of bed.

//

Tyler sat at the dinner table next to Steve. Steve's two sisters including their partners were there, as well as his parents, an aunt and uncle, and two grandparents. Tyler had met them before, but some of them just briefly. This time, he was spending time with all of them together for the first time, and it had all been going really well. Until now.

While Tyler had been feeling alright, he was now staring at his plate. He swallowed difficultly, staring at the food that he'd put on his plate but had trouble eating. He took a small bite, swallowing it difficultly as his eyes darted around nervously. He pushed some of the food around with his fork, forcing himself to take another bite but he felt his heart beating rapidly and his breathing stuttered as he took a breath. His eyes were stinging, and he could feel Steve look at him, but he didn't look back.