⭒ XV ⭒

Hey friends! New chapter again, woohoo! I know I keep saying this but thank you so much for all the likes and the comments. They make me so happy! I love seeing you guys love this story & supporting me. So please don't forget to leave that vote! 'Cause it means the world to me!

Just 3,5 more days of holiday left for me, so after that I'll probably be able to write more again once I'm home! For both this story as well as I'll Take Care Of You Too. Excited for the future of both of these stories ♥️♥️

So yeah let's just dive into this chapter! Lots happening in this one. Can't wait to hear what you think of it!

Chapter 15 already. This story is going pretty fast update-wise but it makes me happy! I hope it makes you guys happy too. Can't wait to hear what you think of this chapter so let's get into it! Love you, enjoy!

Word count: 5322

~~

On the last day of November, Tyler got back home. He and Lucas didn't let go of each other for hours, being close to each other, 'cause they'd been apart for a month and had missed each other more than anything.

"We have a whole month together now", Tyler said. "I can't wait to wake up next to you every day for so long", he nuzzled his nose in Lucas's neck. "You make me really happy", he said. "You make me really damn happy too", Lucas smiled. "How was tour? I know we've called a bunch of times, but still, how was it? Anything happened that you forgot to mention?" Lucas asked and Tyler thought about it. "I mean, it was pretty good but I missed you a ton", he said. "Uhm... Some people kind of harassed me at one of the meet and greet things", he said. "Oh really? What happened?" Lucas asked with a frown.

"I was about to take a picture with them and they started bothering me about whether I was in a relationship or not, and if it was with a girl or a guy, and when I said I wouldn't answer those questions, they didn't stop. So Michael kicked them out", Tyler said. "Without a picture I hope", Lucas said. "Yeah absolutely", Tyler chuckled. "They didn't get a picture, or a hug, or anything else. I wasn't okay with how they were acting towards me so I wasn't gonna give them anything", he said. "Glad you didn't give them anything. They would've been the most undeserving people ever", he said and Tyler nodded. "But there were also really nice fans. There's this guy, I've met him a few times together with a girl, but I didn't recognize the girl and I let her leave and then the guy came up to me and when he said his name - in combination with hers, I immediately remembered them", he said with a soft laugh. "So I had one of the guys get her back because they've been to quite a lot of shows so far. I think there were like six or seven, and it has been like a year", he said. "You've been touring that much hm?" Lucas asked and Tyler shrugged. "I guess so", he said.

"Anyways, they were really nice. Got an extra picture with them and talked for a while longer than Jordan and Michael liked", he said, and Lucas let out a soft laugh. "Yeah they don't like it when you're not being fast enough huh", he laughed. "Nope", Tyler grinned. "I kinda like being annoying to them, honestly. I don't know why but it gives me this sense of satisfaction", he chuckled. "Oh I know it does", Lucas laughed. "Good thing you don't do that with me." "Oh I'd never, don't worry", Tyler smiled. "You, I just wanna make happy", he said. Lucas kissed his cheek firmly. "My favorite part of tour were your pictures, though", Tyler shrugged and Lucas let out a laugh. "Your favorite part were my nudes?" He asked and Tyler grinned as he nodded. "Obviously. When you're lonely as hell and your boyfriend surprises you with the most gorgeous body in the world, naked, that just turns me on to no fucking end", he said and Lucas let out a laugh. "Well I gotta say that that's exactly how I felt about your pictures. Just made me wanna touch you all over so bad. And made me wish I would've been the one taking the clothes off your body instead of you yourself", he said and Tyler kissed his lover. "I know it's been, like, an hour and a half since we last had sex", he said with a soft laugh. "But I'm already turned on again when I think of those pictures and that conversation we had over the phone, so tonight you better be up for round two", Tyler said. "Duh, always", Lucas smirked and Tyler smiled as he hugged his lover.