*Pranks*

*Request : Another request done by AshtonDooley0, in this story, Lucas and Max decide to go prank Dustin. This one-shot is inspired by the hairspray scene in season 3 when Dustin gets back from camp, let me know what you think! This one is also kind of short but try to catch the fear-street reference I put in ;)

-

Max and Lucas poured their ingredients into the large bucket, hoisting it up to hang above Dustin's bedroom door. You see, Dustin didn't necessarily know they were in his room at the moment but luckily Steve had helped them get in. They had been planing this scheme for way too long to just give up and not do it. 

They considered pulling it on Erica, Lucas's younger sister but then realized she would most likely try to get them back as she held grudges. Getting on the younger Sinclair's last nerve was something no one wanted to do, especially since Max and Lucas were so close to her. It was way too risky, so they turned to their next option, Dustin.

Unlike Erica, Dustin didn't have the time or energy to go after them. He was too pure of a soul to hold resentments against anyone no matter what they did. He was just nice like that. After all, his whole life, all his mother had really told him was that life was too short to do things like that. Maybe after this prank, he would reconsider her words.

-

Dustin sighed, slumping as he entered his home. Max and Lucas's eyes widened at his sudden arrival, running to hide somewhere. He wasn't supposed to arrive for another half hour, so his presence was quite a shock. Making a run for the closet, Lucas tripped on a vase making it crack as it shattered. "Shit!" He breathed out, Max pulling him deep inside the hallway's closet.

She abruptly shut the door, holding back a giggle with their faces inches apart. It was a small closet, alright? Dustin jumped, looking around for the source of the noise. "Hello?!" He yelled, his voice cracking with trepidation as he dropped his bag on his couch. "Who the fuck is in my house?!" He yelled again. Max snorted at his reaction, unable to contain herself. 

She soon covered her mouth with her hand, trying to stop laughing. "Stop!" Lucas mumbled, knowing if she got any louder she would ruin the prank. Max tried to conceal it, still dying of laughter though. "I'm trying," She chortled, muffling it with her hand. However, Lucas didn't really understand as he didn't even find what Dustin had said to be that funny.

He chose to ignore it, listening in for Dustin's reaction. "What was that?!" Dustin continued, approaching the broken vase. "Someone is definitely here," He told himself, continuing to walk. "Who was that?!" He yelled, approaching the closet in the hallway. Both Max and Lucas quickly stood straight, trying their best not to make any noise. 

When Dustin didn't hear anything he groaned, convinced he was losing his mind. "Shut up Dustin," He told himself, going back to his living room to grab his bag. The pair in the closet prepared themselves for the stunt, Dustin's screams we're about to be heard. As he walked through his bedroom door a bucket of chocolate pudding, filled to the rim dropped in him. 

The thick snack dripped onto his curly hair and body making him screech in surprise. "What the fuck?!" He had just gotten Carrie'd with chocolate pudding. Max and Lucas sprung out of the closet, dying of laughter as they approached their friend covered from head to toe in chocolate pudding. "Ha!" Max laughed, snorting. Dustin glared at the couple, "I hate you guys," 

"No, you love us Dusty-Bun," Lucas corrected. Dustin shook his head, rolling his eyes at them. Though, they couldn't even tell since he was covered in brown. He licked the pudding off his fingers, nodding in delight. "At least it tastes good," Max nodded at him, "Think about it, we could've done pig's blood." Dustin gagged, no longer wanting to eat the pudding.

"Gross," He breathed, quickly pushing the thought away and smiling with a splendid idea. "Well, I guess Max is right, it could've been worse, so thank you, guys, for using pudding," Max and Lucas nodded, high-fiving each other. They had managed to get him. "Now come here!" Dustin grinned, trying to engulf the pair in a tight group hug. 

Max jumped back away from him, throwing her arms up she hissed, "Don't you dare-" But before Max could finish her sentence, both she and her boyfriend were in the dirty boy's arms. Now all three of them were covered in the thick pudding. She groaned, wiping the chocolate off her face. "God dammit Dustin!"

He grinned, smirking. "Karma's a bitch Max," Minus the fact he was covered in pudding, Lucas rather was enjoying this and smiled. Leaning over, he kissed his girlfriend's cheek and got some pudding in his mouth. Dustin gagged again, however not because of the pig's blood this time. He was just grossed out by their sudden display of affection.

"Like Dustin said, at least it tastes good," Max shoved his face away, rolling her eyes as she tried to wipe the pudding from her face. "You're gross," She spoke sarcastically, now wishing she hadn't wiped off the chocolate pudding covering her cheeks. Since then, if it were still there, the two boys in front of her wouldn't be able to see her blush.

-