*Surprise*

*Requests : Eliza456074 asked for a one-shot where the party is hanging out at Max's trailer since Mike's basement is being renovated and everyone else's house is crowded (Max's mom was at work). Everything is great till suddenly a car pulls up. When she goes to see who it is it's her dad with her 7-year-old sister, one she didn't know she had.

-

Max laughed loudly at the scene displayed in front of her. You see, the party had decided to gather back at her trailer and they were all currently preoccupied with a serious round of Scategory. Losing points for their team, Dustin did his best to mimick the scene for Will but he just couldn't guess it for the life of him. Also, Dustin was an awful actor.

The sound of someone unexpectedly knocking on her front door made Max furrow her eyebrows confused. The rest of the party continued to play their game unfazed by the action while Max proceeded to get up. Lucas turned to her with the same expression she had, "Is your mom home early?" That would've been the only logical answer to his question.

Max's trailer never got any visitors especially at this time of day. Plus, Max would've known if her mom was getting off work early today. She hoped she hadn't ended up getting fired again. "I don't think so," She sighed hopping over the arm of the couch and to the door. Peeking her head out the opening, Max was greeted by a familiar face.

Max swallowed shutting the door behind her so the other's wouldn't see. "Dad?"  "Maxine, honey," Her father sighed relieved to see her face. Knocking on every single door in sight, he had gone through the whole trailer park to find her. "Oh, how you've changed," He chuckled leaning against the railing. "You look just like your mother," He remarked.

Max's face twisted not impressed by his sudden appearance. Max crossed her arms preparing a stern reply, "Yeah well, she raised me and I haven't seen you in five years," Her father fiddled with his sleeve not expecting such a reaction from his daughter. "Is anyone home, can I come inside-" He asked trying to look inside but Max stood straight and shielded her door. 

"No." Her father furrowed his brows stepping away from her. "Oh, alright," He cleared his throat peering into his car every once in a while. Max looked more in-depth behind him and noticed a small figure sitting in the back of his old car. She ignored it standing even taller while she looked back at her father. "Why are you here anyway?" 

Looking surprised the man ran a hand through his hair. "Already getting straight to the point, huh?" However, unlike him, Max did not look amused in the slightest. "Dad, please don't bullshit me right now." Taken back from her comment he soughed. "Alright," She was so grown, so mature, so different from when he'd last seen her. 

Walking over to his car he tapped on the dirty window a few times. The figure inside turned to look at him while Max's breath caught in her throat. When he opened the door, he revealed a small red-headed girl who looked just like her. With the little girl's small hand in his Max couldn't believe this was happening. She gulped, "Is that..?" 

"My daughter or your sister I suppose.. well, half-sister." He justified while the little girl waving back at Max happily. Max shily waved back still confused about why randomly showed up with her. "So, you came here, all the way from California, just to show me that I had a little sister.. half-sister?" Max corrected herself. "No- God no!" He laughed a hand flying onto his chest. 

Straightening out after he noticed how Max kept a straight face, he continued. "I have to leave," Letting his daughter wander through the tall grasses behind him Max's expression finally changed at his words. "Are you serious?" "It's just for a few days," Max groaned looking back at the little girl who played with the tall weeds on her front lawn. 

"Dad, I don't even know her! I barely even know you!" She grumbled. "I knew this would happen." Contemplating if he should just take off the man pursed his lips. "I mean, what did you expect? A welcome home party?" Max argued having a good point. She hadn't seen the man in  years till he suddenly showed up with his second daughter, one she didn't even know he had.

"You can't seriously expect me to be happy to see you?" She fumed. Her father groaned at himself while he looked back at his little girl behind him. "Please Max, you don't have to forgive me or anything, just think about her." "I don't even know her!" Max repeated growing more and more annoyed with the man in front of her. "Please, she has nowhere else to go!" 

Max's face fell looking back at the small girl. "What about her mom?" She softened pointing at her. "She left." Max stifled a chuckle testing him. "Karma's a bitch." "Max please-" "Alright fine." She sighed relaxing against the door of her trailer. The man smiled calling his daughter back over, "Sandra! Come here," Looking up at her dad the little girl smiled unaware.

"Sandy, this is Max, your big sister." Max pursed her lips waving once again. "Half-sister." Her father ignored her words passing the girl over to Max. "You're going to stay with her for a few days." Max nodded taking her small hand in her bigger one. "But why daddy?" "Dad has a few things he needs to fix. Be good," He smiled kissing her head before walking back to his car. 

With a groan Max yelled after him, "You better come back by Friday!" Pulling Sandra into the trailer behind her the party all looked at her confused. Their mouths wide not expecting to see a replica of Max standing by her side Will put his hands together. "Max, what the f-" "Sandy, these are my friends." Introducing them the girl sat on the couch by her and Lucas. 

"Max, I didn't know-" Dustin started but Max quickly stopped him just as surprised as he was. "Me neither." "Why is she-" Max whined still processing the events that just went down outsdie. "She's staying with me for a few days, till Dad gets back." Lucas's eyes widened. "Dad?" "Yep," Popping the p Max crossed her legs.

Turning to Max, El walked over and greeted the little girl. "You guys are seriously identical. Like..." Searching for the right words El turned to Mike for help. "Twins." He finished watching Max lean against Lucas's shoulder with a shrug. Listening to the party's different remarks on the similarities between her and her sister she sure as hell hadn't been expecting that this morning.

-