*Judge*

*Requests : Hey guys, I came up with this after finding a cute prompt on tumblr. Hope you all enjoy, this is so so so fluffy!

-

"Sir Snuggleton," Lucas puffed, pointing angrily at the stuffed bear leaning lopsided against the wall, "You are accused today of tripping Queen Samantha Sinclair, sending her tumbling down the stairs and scraping both her knees." Lucas crossed his arms disapprovingly, "Do you have anything to say towards these charges?"

Samantha watched from behind her father, her blue eyes still filled with water. She snuggled closer into Max's chest, Lucas still leaning forwards across a table to stare down the offending fuzzy bear. "Alright then, I will bring forth my first piece of evidence, exhibit A."

He turned to lift the blanket off of Samantha's knees, revealing two cartoon printed band-aids covering small irritated patches of skin. Sam sniffled at the look of her busted knees, Lucas brushing his thumb over one of the bandages in apology. "I see clear evidence of your guilt,"

Lucas showcased his daughter's band-aids to the guilty bear, "This behaviour is unacceptable, Sammy is a Queen and any act of violence against her will be considered treason." Lucas turned to Max, "Are the judges ready to deliberate?" Max nodded eagerly, Sam mirroring her mother's gesture from her spot in her lap.

"Okay," Lucas leaned in, huddling so that Sir Snuggleton couldn't hear. "What do we think?" "Guilty." Max perked up, covering Samantha with the blanket again, "I mean, look at him. It's all over his face." A quick glance thrown at Snuggleton revealed two beaded eyes, and a sewn-on smile.

Lucas nodded, "You're right. And even if he's not guilty, he made Queen Sam cry. That's evidence enough for me." Samantha sat up at her father's words, "He's guilty," She sniffled weakly, "He should have to spend the night in the toybox."
"That punishment seems fair and gracious, my lady."

Max applauded her daughter, and she gave back a goofy grin in response, "You are a kind Queen." Turning around, Lucas snarked at the plush bear, "Guilty." He paused, pivoting back quickly to Samantha.  "But- there's another case on trial today." "Another," Max gasped, holding Sam tighter.

"Who is the accused?" Lucas wiggled his brows, "Queen Samantha Sinclair!" He revealed and Sam's mouth dropped at him, "For leaving Sir Snuggleton on the stairs even when explicitly asked to pick him up!" "Oh, no." Max gapped, nudging her daughter out of her lap.

"Do you have anything to say for yourself, Queen Samantha?" The little girl shrieked, full of laughter, "No!" He plucks the stuffed bear from the ground, placing Sam in his spot instead. "No, Daddy, I'm not guilty!" "Let the evidence show that at seven-fifty-seven last night."

"Queen Sam was instructed to pick up all of her toys, and put them away. Not only that, but numerous times. She has specifically been asked to keep her toys off of the stairs, because they are a tripping hazard." Max gasped dramatically, "No! Really?!" Lucas roars, "Yes!"

"Her punishment will be the same as Sir Snuggleton. A full night in the toybox for each." Lucas stepped forward, scooping his daughter up and into his arms once again. Her sweet laughter is muffled into the fabric of his shirt as he treks over to her toy bin, lifting the lid and lowering her in carefully.

"No, no! No Daddy," She squealed, nearly buried by stuffed animals, toys and blankets that she sunk into, "I'm not a toy! I can't be in the toybox!" Lucas paused, his daughter still hanging from his grip. "Oh? Where should you go then, Sammy?"

"Um, I should go to bed. Like other Queens. But-! But not now... At like nine." She explained carefully, her young brain working hard to determine a punishment for herself that wasn't really a punishment, "Interesting, you should be punished by getting to stay up later than normal?"

"Yeah," The girl nodded vigorously, "Um, because-because... I don't like the tv you guys watch. So I won't have fun staying up." Lucas chuckled, helping her out the toy bin.  "I think, you should go to bed earlier. Like, five." "Five!" Max gasped, "Oh, show her some mercy, Judge!"

"Hmm, alright." Lucas grumbled, "Eight it is.
Normal time. But, Queen Samantha needs to put Sir Snuggleton away. And the Barbie bike that's by the front door, the dolls in the kitchen and the cars on your carpet." The little girl huffed. "Unless.... She wants her Uncle Mike to step on it with his giant feet?"

The idea scared her, and Samantha quickly hurried out of her father's arms to pick up all her toys, "I'm going!" Max snorted at her husband, laughing as she watched her daughter run frantically to pick up. "Good job, Judge."

-