*Hot dogs*

*Requests : Badgerboy474 asked for a one-shot of the partie going on a camping trip. This one is quite funny so I hope you all enjoy!

-

The anticipation for their first camping trip since starting university was palpable among Max, Dustin, Lucas, Will, Mike, and Eleven. Escaping the confines of campus for a weekend of outdoor adventures was a welcome break from lectures and assignments.

The idea of camping was a novel one for most of the group, save for Mike, Will, and Dustin, who had a few camping trips under their belt. For Max, Lucas, and Eleven, the prospect of setting up a tent in the wilderness was an exciting but uncharted adventure.

Their enthusiasm soared as they arrived at the campsite, ready to embrace the outdoors. However, the task of pitching tents turned into utter chaos. As they unfolded the tent, Max examined the instruction manual with a furrowed brow.

"Okay, so... we insert this pole right here then?" Lucas attempted to decipher the pictorial instructions. "I think so, but it's supposed to go through this loop... or wait, maybe not?" Will, glancing over, trying to be helpful. "I've done this before, let me see!"

Dustin, a bit more confident, chuckled. "Yeah, I'm pretty sure this goes there," he said, guiding Lucas to one end of the tent. Mike, holding another pole and looking equally puzzled, chimed in, "Wait, I think we're missing a piece here." Eleven, examining the tent stakes, gave up and handed them to Mike.

Will chimed back in, "I think it should be hammered in deeper, like this." Amidst the jumble of opinions and attempts, the tent poles seemed to have a mind of their own, refusing to align as intended. Dustin, holding a pole in one hand and scratching his head with the other, joked, "I'm starting to think we should have watched more 'How-To' videos before coming here."

Max, wrestling with a pole that refused to cooperate, groaned. "I thought you said you did this before?!" Dustin shrugged, "It was a long time ago, okay?" After a few failed attempts and a lot of yelling, they finally managed to erect their tents, albeit slightly lopsided and with a few extra knots in the ropes.

The group celebrated their triumph with cheers, well aware that their shelter might not withstand a strong breeze, but determined to make the most of the experience. As the sky darkened descended, the crackling fire became the focal point, casting a warm glow over the group.

The night echoed with laughter, stories of Hawkin's escapades, and the occasional failed attempt at roasting marshmallows. As the night deepened further, the group's camaraderie amplified under the starry sky. Lucas tended to the fire, while Will and Mike recounted college tales, drawing laughter and animated gestures from the group.

Meanwhile, Max and Dustin, in their exuberance, had enthusiastically embraced the idea of 'camping spirit.' They enthusiastically partook in the drinks, resulting in a level of intoxication that was becoming increasingly evident. Max slurred her words, giggling uncontrollably at jokes that weren't particularly funny.

Dustin, equally inebriated, attempted to join a singing contest with the nearby owls, much to everyone's amusement. Dustin's failed singing attempts turned into an uproarious chorus of giggles from the group. He stumbled back toward the campsite, trying to regain composure after his impromptu solo performance for the forest's creatures.

Max, now wholly engrossed in a conversation with Will about parallel universes, couldn't contain her enthusiasm. "Guys, listen! What if our reality is just one of many, like different TV channels, and we're just watching ourselves in different dimensions?" Her eyes sparkled with excitement as she attempted to convey her thoughts.