*Stalker*

*Requests : So I merged two requests, one of which requested that Lucas and Max live a normal high school experience sadieswifes. I'm not sure if this fits under the category but this stuff goes on at my school so... Anyways, then Sadiemiipatronaaaa asked for a one-shot where a boy at school is always stalking Max and bothering her till Lucas arrives and defends her like the good boyfriend he is. Hope you both like this!!

-

Max felt a chill down her spine as she turned a corner, finding herself face-to-face with the persistent boy who had been making her school days uncomfortable. Blake's eyes lit up when he saw the girl, quickly catching up to her when she turned on her heels and hurried in the opposite direction. Blake's unsettling persistence only intensified as he closed in on Max, a predatory grin on his face. "Running away won't change anything, Max. You can't escape me forever."

Max quickened her pace, anxiety gripping her, until she finally collided with the solid warmth of Lucas's chest. Looking up, she grimaced uncomfortably. Lucas, sensing Max's distress, wrapped his arms protectively around her, shooting a stern look at Blake. He eyed his girlfriend, the girl tucked away in his arms. "He bothering you again?" She nodded. Lucas tightened his grip on Max, "Blake, I've warned you before. Seriously, stay away from her."

Blake, unwilling to accept defeat, let anger replace his earlier smugness. He clenched his fists and took a step toward Lucas, challenging him. "You think you can just protect her forever, huh? Let's see what you're really made of." Lucas, however, remained composed, shielding Max behind him. "I'm not here for a fight. Just stay away from us. Stay away from her." The tension hung in the air as Blake hesitated, sizing up Lucas. It was a standoff that could go either way.

Lucas's voice cut through the tense atmosphere as he stood firm. "She clearly doesn't want anything to do with you, Blake. Don't make this worse for yourself." Blake, grappling with his anger and wounded pride, weighed his options.
Unwilling to back down, the boy retorted with a bitter edge in his voice. "You're not going to keep her from me, Sinclair. She deserves someone better." Lucas, his patience wearing thin, shot back, "Better than someone who can't take a hint? She's made her choice. And it's not you."

The tension escalated, and as Blake prepared to say something even more disrespectful, "You don't satisfy her. She'll see it eventually." That's when Lucas, unable to tolerate the disrespect any longer, shoved Blake against the locker, a firm warning in his eyes. "Enough! I warned you! Stay away from her or you'll regret it." As students started to gather, sensing the escalating confrontation, Lucas's eyes bore into Blake's, signalling an end to the exchange. "Just fuck off. Cross the line again, and you'll hate me even more."

Blake, attempting to save face, reluctantly stepped back, shooting a final venomous glare before retreating. The surrounding whispers lingered as the hallway returned to its normal rhythm, but the tension between Lucas and Blake was far from resolved. Max, still shaken, clung to Lucas as the crowd dispersed, grateful for his presence. As they walked away from the confrontation, Lucas looked down to her, "He shouldn't bother you again, babe." Max nodded, appreciating Lucas's comforting words.

"I hope so. It's just... he's been so creepy, you know?" Lucas tightened his grip around her, determined to shield her from any further troubles with the strange boy. "I won't let him near you again. We'll figure this out, don't worry." They continued down the hallway, eventually reaching the cafeteria where their friends awaited. As they joined the group, El couldn't help but notice the tension on Max's face. "Everything okay?" Max hesitated, glancing at Lucas. He spoke up, "We had a run-in with Blake, again. Don't worry, it's handled."

Eleven, concerned, looked at Max, "You okay?" Max managed a small smile, "Yeah, thanks to Lucas." Mike, sensing the seriousness, groaned, "I hate that guy, he always tries to pair up with El in gym," Dustin nodded, grimacing as he ate his lunch. With a mouthful of food, he chimed in, "Yeah, I've noticed that. What's his deal?" Lucas, rolling his eyes, responded, "Guess he's not a fan of personal space." As Lucas spoke, Will, who had been quietly observing, joined the conversation. "Maybe he's just socially awkward or something."

Lucas, raising an eyebrow, added a touch of sarcasm. "Yeah, so awkward, stalking girls and all." The group chuckled, finding a bit of humor to ease the tension from the earlier encounter. El, ever protective, narrowed her eyes. "If he tries anything again, we should report him or something." Max appreciated the concern. "Let's hope it doesn't come to that," Mike, still annoyed, shook his head. "We shouldn't have to deal with this shit." Lucas, leaning back, agreed. "I don't think we'll have to anymore, at least not after today,"

-