*French fries*

*Requests : Skyler5992 asked for a one-shot where Erica and Max make fun of Lucas together. Hope you like it. Also, I'm taking one-shot requests again, however depending on how many I get I might have slow updates again so pls take that into consideration.

-

Max sat bored as she watched Lucas and Erica pack their bags. You see, due to some of Erica's last-minute plans with Tina, she was going to be driving up to Florida with Max and Lucas instead of her parents. Lucas wasn't too happy with the idea at first and he still wasn't quite sure what to think. 

Still, after a dispute with his father, he bore the fact that his younger sister had to tag along with them instead. It was safe to say his father had won that argument. Done with their bags, Lucas carried both his and his sister's things down the steps toward the entrance of their home. However, before the three could leave Lucas rushed up to his room having forgotten something.

The younger girl nudged Max's shoulder and Lucas earned a comment from his sister. A wide smirk spread across Erica's face, she held back a loud laugh, "He is such a nerd," Max chuckled as she nodded in agreement. Lucas was a nerd but he was her nerd. Never in a thousand years would she have ever thought she'd find herself thinking that. 

How truly disgusting she had become. Rushing to join the two by the door, Lucas handed Max a small tacky-looking necklace with a proud look on his face. He had just handed Max a macaroni necklace. How thoughtful. Look, Lucas had to make something out of macaroni for his macaroni project in art. So, when he was done, he just decided to give it to his girlfriend. 

"Impressed? I made it just for you," Erica and Max looked at each other speechless. Looking back at the necklace the two girls broke out into a fit of laughter. Max hit her knee over and over again while Erica practically had tears spilling from her brown eyes. "You have got to be kidding me!" Erica howled as Lucas's face dropped in confusion.

He soon realized they were making a mockery out of what he thought was a lovely gift. "Don't laugh!" He tried but the two girls just couldn't stop. "Painted noodles on a string!" Erica roared in between laughs, unable to contain herself. Max struggled to catch her breath, wiping the tears of laughter that had fallen from her eyes, "I'm so sorry," She sighed trying to contain herself.

Placing a hand on her boyfriend's shoulder, Lucas was quick to push it off. Grabbing the bags he sighed, "Save it. You clearly don't like it," Max held back another laugh, trying to show how grateful she really was for his gift even though it was a little strange. Let's just say she hadn't expected him to give her that.

"No, Lucas, I love it it's just I've never really received-" She stopped herself, Erica's laughs becoming too loud. Max took a deep breath in order to finish her sentence. "I've never received macaroni art as a gift before." Max broke out laughing once again, Erica and her body shaking with every laugh. "Alright, fuck you guys, I'll be in the car." 

Lucas pouted, leaving them to bring their own bags. "Oh come on Lucas, don't get butthurt," About four hours in too the long and quiet car ride the three had stopped to get food, each of them equally hungry. Even so, Erica swore she was dying of starvation moments earlier. Lucas half paying attention, when his girlfriend spoke up he finally turned attentive. 

"Do you....want one of my fries?" Lucas rolled his eyes not expecting that. "Is that seriously your idea of an apology?!" Erica snickered from behind them, "It's a damn good one too!" Leaning in closer to Max, Erica whispered, "If he doesn't want your fry, I'll take it." Ignoring her comment Max nodded and continued.

She defended herself against Lucas's retort, "I'm trying okay, isn't that all that matters? How else am I supposed to make you forgive me?" Max asked, the fry still in her hand while she spoke. Erica was pretty much drooling over it at this point. "Oh my." Was all Lucas could manage to respond, his eyes still on the road. 

"I forgot how much I loved you." Erica pretended to wretch out the window, not a fan of her brother and his girlfriend's PDA. While they were pretty good about it and often never kissed in front of her, it was times like these that made her cringe. She just couldn't believe anyone was capable of loving her brother for who he was.

I mean, in Erica's eyes, sure Lucas was great but he was truly a weirdo. He would always be a nerd in her vision, no matter how much he matured or how old he would get. Though his younger sister did hate seeing them talk to each other that way and showing large amounts of affection, deep down she was glad he'd found someone like Max to love him. 

No matter how weird he was he was still her older brother. She did love him. "I love you too," Max smiled quickly shoving the fry she'd offered him a few moments earlier into his mouth. He'd nearly choked and crashed the car which sent Max and Erica into quite a few more laughing fits. By the end of the night, Max owed Lucas quite a bit of French fries.

-