*Halloween*

*Requests : AshtonDooley0 requested a one-shot where the party goes to a halloween bash together. However, they go a little overboard with the drinks. This is one is short but real funny!

-

The neighborhood's Halloween bash was in full swing as the group sauntered through the crowded house. Lucas, decked out as Han Solo regaled Max, who had donned a Lady Qi'ra costume despite her lack of familiarity with the Star Wars saga. El, a little tipsy from the drinks, flaunted her Mia Wallace outfit from Pulp Fiction, her smile adding to her enigmatic aura.

Mike, by her side, sported a quirky yet suave matching Vincent Vega getup. Will, in his relaxed 90's grunge ensemble, found himself in a corner, grooving to the beats, his vodka-fueled ease evident in his carefree movements. Dustin, as Marty McFly, buzzed with excitement, engrossed in a passionate debate about superheroes.

"Tony Stark's suit is a technological wonder, but Thor's hammer is pure power!" Dustin argued animatedly, his Marty McFly charm adding a layer of enthusiasm to the conversation. Lucas laughed, adding fuel to the discussion. "But what about the finesse of Black Widow? She doesn't need gadgets or superhuman strength to get the job done!"

Their banter echoed through the crowded room, Max chugging the rest of her drink at the sound of their stupid conversation. As the night wore on and the drinks flowed freely, the group's banter became louder. Max, who usually held her liquor well, found herself swaying a bit more than usual in her costume. "Fuck them all, honestly!" she slurred, struggling to regain her balance.

Lucas, always a protective presence among his friends, began to drag his girlfriend towards him. "Let's try to take it easy," he said, gently guiding her to a nearby couch, keeping a supportive arm around her shoulders. "Lucas, I'm fiiiine," Max insisted, trying to shrug off his assistance, but her movements were uncoordinated.

"I know you are, but let's just sit down," Lucas urged, his protective nature kicking in as he made sure she was comfortable. Meanwhile, on the other side of the room, Will, typically more reserved with alcohol, had indulged more than usual in the Halloween spirit.

His costume seemed to have become an extension of his carefree mood as he bobbed his head to the music, his movements less calculated and more exuberant. However, Will's uncharacteristic indulgence in alcohol didn't go unnoticed. Mike, glancing at Will's exuberance, raised an eyebrow.

"Whoa, hold up. Will, are you... drunk?"Will, usually reserved and composed, flashed an unsteady but carefree smile. "Nooooo, okay, maybe just a little," As the night wore on and the energy in the room heightened, Max, feeling the effects of the drinks, found herself growing increasingly drowsy.

Despite her efforts to stay engaged in the conversation, a wave of fatigue washed over her as she drooped down on her boyfriend's shoulder. Lucas, ever watchful, noticed her struggle to keep her eyes open. "You okay, babe?" he asked, noticing her fading energy. Max tried to summon a smile, but her eyelids felt heavy.

"Tired," she admitted. As the night progressed, Lucas realized Max had dozed off, her head still resting on his shoulder. He looked around at the rest of the group, exchanging knowing glances with Mike and El. "Let's call it a night," he murmured, trying not to disturb Max's sleep.Will, caught up in the festive atmosphere, voiced his disappointment.

"Whattttt, aw, man, I was hoping to stay longer!" His disappointment was evident, feeling the fun night was ending sooner than expected. Mike shook his head at his friend, "I don't think you should be here any longer..."Lucas gently woke Max, whispering, "Let's go, babe," Max stirred, slightly disoriented before realizing the situation.

As they left the lively Halloween bash, Will couldn't help but sigh. "I wanted to stay longerrrrrr," he lamented, feeling a mix of disappointment and sympathy for Max's unexpected nap cutting the night short. The group made their way home, the night ending on a bittersweet note. Dustin rolled his eyes, "Will, go to sleep like Max." Despite the abrupt ending, they shared knowing smiles, cherishing the memories of their Halloween night.

-