*It's over*

*Request : Hey guys, this is a one-shot originally created by me. Sorry, I haven't been updating a lot recently, once school is finished for me (on Friday) I will be publishing a lot more (including recent requests from previous one-shots, don't worry I didn't forget). But, in the meantime, you guys get this, it's kinda sad but I hope you guys like something different!

-

Lucas packed his things as he got ready to leave. You see, he and his girlfriend Max had just gotten into a heated argument and things hadn't necessarily ended well. She crossed her arms, not believing he was actually about to leave like this, "Lucas, you can't be serious?" She let out a breathy laugh, noticing the stormy weather outside. 

Disappointed in how childish she was acting, he huffed emotionless. "Goodbye Max," Walking out of her house he stomped onto the lawn, letting himself be consumed by the cold pouring rain. Max groaned yanking a sweater from by her door and throwing it on before she scurried after her boyfriend. Shielding herself from the rain she chased after him.

 "Lucas wait!" She called expecting him to turn back, however, this time he didn't. Sure, this wasn't the first time they'd gotten into an argument like this as they'd fought multiple times before. The only difference was that this time it had managed to get out of hand. Some things that weren't meant to be said or done had been said and done. 

This all led to Lucas storming off angrily away from Max. "Wait!" Max repeated, thinking maybe he just hadn't heard her but Lucas had and only kept walking. He shook his head annoyed as tears filled his eyes. "Go home Max," His lip trembled, not necessarily fond of the idea of leaving her. Things just weren't working out for either of them right now.

 He just knew that in the long run, leaving would be better with the current situation he was faced with. Unlike him, Max grinned happy she had finally gotten a response out of him. He was going to turn around and hold her, just like he usually did. But that was not the case as Max continued to call, "Lucas. I'm sorry! Babe, come back!" 

She furrowed her eyebrows confused as she sped up her pace and still received no reaction or reply from him. "Lucas, baby, come back! I'm sorry!" "Don't call me that!" He growled, ignoring the rest of the words she had spoken. He knew it would only make things harder than they needed to be. Plus, he had to do this. No matter how much he didn't want to. 

At the end of the day, she would be thanking him for it. At least he hoped one day she would. "I don't know why you're doing this Lucas but it's not funny! Just come back!" She cried loudly, Lucas's face squirming at the sounds escaping her chapped lips. Though he kept walking, tears began to quickly slide down his wet cheeks as well. 

He tried to stay strong but hearing her cry because of him just made it all so much harder. "I said I'm sorry Lucas, p-please just, can you just come inside so we can talk? It's cold and-" She struggled with her words as she shook in the rain till Lucas finally turned around. He wiped his nose against his sleeve as he sniffled, "It's over Max." 

Max's heart dropped, her face twisting at his words. "No, it's not." She defended convinced that this had to be some sick joke. It had to be. With no response, Max's stomach sank. "W-What, are you serious-" But before she could say anything to change his mind Lucas yelled loudly, letting all the neighbours hear him, "It's over!" 

 He hadn't meant to Max jump when he raised his voice but he was mostly telling himself this as much as he was trying to tell her. "It's over!" He repeated having had enough. Max felt as if the rain had gotten heavier since now it felt like it just felt like it was trying to push her down. "You don't mean that!" Max yelled back, crossing her arms as she stood her ground.

But, the further she watched him walk away, the more she thought maybe he did mean it. "You'll come back tomorrow right?!" Lucas didn't respond to her cries, Max gasping for air as she continued. "Lucas, come back!" She sobbed again begging for some sort of comfort from him. Lucas shook his head, trying not to look at the crying girl. 

With the look on her face, his voice cracked, "Max, please don't cry," she tried her best to stop but her crying only turned into heavier wails. "No.." She cried to herself, her hood falling off from the force of the rain. Feeling guilty, Lucas looked down at her red hair getting soaked from the cold rain. "Go home Max, it's cold," He attempted, turning back around.

"Please, don't do this," She begged, running back in front of him so that she could look him in the eyes one last time. His voice caught in his throat as he cleared it, wiping his eyes again. "I'm sorry," He murmured walking towards his car. With Max chasing after him, he quickly got in. IN hysterics, she clearly didn't want him to leave while she hit and pounded on his car window.

Love sure did crazy things to people. She pleaded for him to stay with her hands on his window making him sob as he tried to drive off. "Go away, Max!" He shouted, not wanting to hit her. When she didn't move he yelled louder, beginning to grow irritated. "Go away!" Her sobs were loud for everyone to hear, she finally listened moving away from the car.

Her long wet hair dripped down her shoulders and before she could even call Lucas's name once more, his car was gone. She tried to chase after him but just collapsed in the road, screaming to herself as she continued to get poured on. Was it really easy that easy for him to just leave her? "Don't leave me!" Max yelped, shaking on the cold wet cement.

-