*Phone call*

*Requests : QueenRissaLeinaAla asked for a one-shot involving teen pregnancy since there is already so many when it comes to Eleven and Mike together. I thought it was really true, there is so much diversity compared to Mileven stories and Lumax stories (Lumax has a few good ones while Mileven has thousands). I hope my story is enough to keep the Lumax-loving community happy. On the other hand, If you all ever need any story recommendations send me a message and I'll send you a few. I hope you guys like this one!!

-

Max's body shook anxiously with her head stuck between her two hands. Sitting on her bed, her fingers ran nervously through the red strands of her hair. She had just called Lucas a few minutes earlier informing him that something was very wrong. She found out some news and needed him to come over as soon as possible.

It took him a while to answer but that was only because it was the middle of the night. Springing to his feet, Lucas ran to pick up the phone ringing in his hallway. When he heard it was his girlfriend all worked up on the other line he started to worry. He had never heard let alone seen Max in this state. What could've possibly happened to her to make her this upset so late at night?

At first, he thought maybe she had just woken up from a bad nightmare as she would sometimes call him afterward, but this was no nightmare. This was something much worse. "Lucas, something really bad happened," She cried softly, her words barely audible through the line. Not wanting to wake up the rest of his family with this, he carefully yanked the phone into his room. 

"Max, babe, what's wrong?" He whispered genuine concern in his voice. "You need to come over," "Max it's.." He glanced at his alarm clock, checking the time. "... late." Max sniffled wiping her nose against her sleeve. She tried to steady her voice not wanting to scare him too much. Sadly for her, he was already trying to find ways to help her. "I know, I know it's late," 

Crying, Max realized that she should've waited till the next day to tell him the news. She shook her head, attempting to shake away her thoughts. "I'm sorry I called but.." She paused sniffling. "I-I just, I really need you right now," Her voice broke, the crying getting louder on Lucas's end of the phone. His heart sank at the sound of her tears, undoubtedly, the cause was very serious.

"Hold on baby," Lucas cooed, balancing the phone against his ear while he put some clothes on. "I'll be there soon," He assured, making sure she'd be okay in the meantime while he put the phone down. He tiptoed down the stairs and snatched away his father's beloved car keys from the dining room table, and with that, he was on his way.

-

Max instantly felt relief when she heard the sound of Lucas's car park outside her and her mother's small trailer. For once, she was satisfied with having her mother passed out on the couch after a long night of drinking. Lucas barged in, running right past her mother on the couch and into her room. 

"Max," He breathed out, surprised but slightly relieved to see her sitting on the edge of her bed alone. She turned to him frowning a single tear sliding down her cheek. "What happened-" Lucas tried but his sentence was cut short when Max stood up with her shoulder slumped low. "Can you just hold me?" She asked starting to cry. 

He followed her request, his chin resting on her head while she cried loudly into his chest. "What's wrong?" He questioned his heartbeat skyrocketing at her state. "You're going to hate me," Max responded crying. Lucas gulped at her words, what could she have done to make him hate her? "I could never hate you." He promised, kissing her head. "You will after this."

"I could never hate you." He repeated ignoring her words. "Go look on the counter in the bathroom." Max wiped her eyes watching him nod still not questioning her. When he arrived in her bathroom, he was greeted with a number of positive drugstore pregnancy tests sitting on her countertop. "Fuck." He cursed, running a hand through his dark hair.

He took a deep breath still in shock while he walked back to Max's room. "Are those..." He trailed off, not sure what he should even call them. "Pregnancy tests." Max finished disappointment clear on her face. "And you're sure?" He paced counting his fingers. "Yes, I'm sure! I took fucking six Lucas!" Max yelled. "Fuck." He repeated, sitting down on her bed.

Max joined him, the two of them awkwardly sitting together. "So?" He asked while Max turned to him confused, "What do you mean so?" Lucas cleared his throat, "Max, everyone knows it's the girl's choice. What do you want to do?" Max put her head back in her hands sighing. "I don't know yet," She wiped away her tears trying to stay calm. 

Lucas nodded to himself licking his lips, "Okay. That's fine. That is fine. We can figure this out. We'll figure this out." Max forced a smile onto her face, leaning her head against Lucas's shoulder. "I will stick by your side no matter what choice you make." Now looking up at him, Max let herself display a real smile. "You really mean that?" "I promise you." 

Max quickly kissed him laughing softly to herself, "I feel really stupid now, I thought you'd definitely hate me." Lucas shook his head, wrapping his arms around his girlfriend. "I could never hate you." She nodded her head against his neck. "Thank you for being here." "I will always be here."

-