*You're mine*

*Requests : Calebishotterthanyou asked for a one-shot where Lucas is jealous because a guy is being overly friendly with Max since I usually do the opposite (Max being jealous of someone being overly friendly with Lucas). Let me know what you think! I know you all love protective Lucas so here you go!!

-

Lucas clenched his jaw while he eyed his girlfriend in the distance. She had simply gone to go get another drink and now there was some guy speaking to her. Lucas could tell Max didn't necessarily want to speak to him but she obliged feeling bad. Not too far from them, he observed closely just in case he needed to jump into action.

At this point, Lucas was used to guys like this as It hadn't been the first time that this sort of thing happened. I mean, you could spot Max's red hair from practically anywhere in Hawkins and she was quite smaller than the average girl. With these factors, Max was a pretty easy target and a considerable amount of guys often tried to pull stuff with her. 

Altogether Max was easy to grab and it wouldn't be hard for someone to just take her. Lucas would never let that happen though. During his time of being her boyfriend, Lucas witnessed many different boys attempt to take her home, to their car, to the bathroom or even into a closet in order to take advantage of her.

Let's just say, he laid more than a few punches on each one of them. Every time this happened, someone left the party with a bloodied face or a bruised-up body. It was never Lucas. He continued to watch, waiting for something to happen though they were still only talking. This quickly changed when he started playing with Max's red locks.

Now he was really starting to get on his last nerves. Regardless of knowing that Max could handle herself, whenever these guys would get touchy with her he just lost it. No one gets to touch Max except for him. Looking around, her face and body language expressed that she was clearly uncomfortable but he only continued and commenced pulling her down a hallway.

Passing his drink to a random person nearby, Lucas thanked him and marched to his girlfriend's rescue. Not wanting to seem like he'd been watching the whole scene play out, he pretended to run into her. With his arrival, Max smiled relieved and practically yanked her boyfriend's body closer to hers. He obeyed, protectively wrapping both his arms around her waist. 

Resting her head against him Max explained, "This is my boyfriend, Lucas," Lucas smiled smugly as he watched the guy in front of him grimace with a disgusted expression on his face. "Well, I'll see you around then Max," Waving he noticed Lucas's clenched fists. His face sank a pit growing in his stomach. "Lucas," He nodded leaving as he didn't want to mess with Max anymore. 

Plus, there was a huge selection of girls at the party for that. Max straightened up not even having the chance to say anything before Lucas pulled her towards the exit of the house. "What? Where are we going?" She asked confused pulling against his hold. "Leaving." Seeing he was fuming Max gave in and followed him out. "I had it under control." 

Scoffing at her words he rolled his eyes and got into his car. "Who was that anyways," He questioned fiddling with his keys. Max furrowed her eyebrows confused by his question. Opening her mouth to speak she closed it when Lucas started to speak again. "Who were you talking to Max," Seeing she was still quite shaken he grasped her hand.

Max snorted, "Some asshole, just like all the others," Lucas frowned, "I don't like when they touch you." He revealed leaning against the headrest of his seat. "I can't stand how they always look at you." He continued tightening his grip on Max's hand. She brushed her thumb against it telling him that the hold was a tad bit tight. He murmured an apology before dropping her hand.

Throwing her feet up on the dashboard Lucas pursed his lips. He hated when she did this. "Are you jealous, baby?" Max giggled curling her lip while she teased him. Lucas rolled his eyes at her foolish behaviour shaking his head. "No, I'm not jealous." He lied, though deep down he felt very, very jealous. So jealous, he thought maybe he could kill those guys who tried stuff with her.

"You're jealous aren't you?" Max sang kicking her feet while she died of laughter. "I'm not jealous." He tried, upset his girlfriend had finally figured out the secret he'd been hiding.  "Don't worry," Max stopped and smiled sweetly "I'm yours," Quickly pecking him on the lips, Lucas smiled against her. "You're all mine," He grinned pulling her off her seat and onto him. 

-