*Food fight*

Requests : QueenRissaLeinaAla requested for a one-shot where Max and Lucas are baking for a bake sale and they end up just having a food fight instead. This is inspired by the similar one between Quinn and Puck in Glee. You have good taste!! I hope you like this xx

-

Max and Lucas were currently in Dustin's kitchen baking several batches of cupcakes for their school's annual bake sale together. At first, Dustin was helping since it was his idea after all but he unfortunately lost interest after a while. Well, that was what he told Max and Lucas. On the other hand, baking was just not his thing and he really hated third wheeling. 

Max, however, was having way too much fun with his sudden change of heart. "Oh Dusty," Max sang peeking her head out from the kitchen. "You should really come to try these cupcakes, they are just scrumptious," She mocked licking her fingers while Dustin flipped her off. She turned back to Lucas in the kitchen, "Since when is he so grumpy?" 

Stirring a batch of chocolate cupcakes he shrugged, "Since always, do we know the same, Dustin?" Max took more vanilla cupcakes out of the oven. "I know but not like that, he's grumpier," Max added leaning against the wall while she ate some icing from inside the bowl. "Don't eat it all!" Lucas yelled snatching the bowl from his girlfriend's hands. 

"Hey! Give that back!" Max yelled lunging for the bowl of icing. "No, if you eat it all your stomach is going to hurt and there will be no more icing!" Max crossed her arms while she glared at him. "Are you serious?" He asked her noticing her sudden change in attitude. "You took my fucking icing!" She yelled still eyeing the bowl. Lucas's eyes widened, "Seriously, over icing?" 

"Well yeah, you shouldn't have taken it." "Alright, fine, I'm sorry, here's your icing." He gave in, handing Max back the bowl of icing. "But-" He stopped pulling the container back. "Don't come crying to me later tonight when your stomach hurts." "Trust me, I won't." Max crossed her arms still waiting on her icing. 

"Oh, and you have something on your face." Lucas lied having just gotten the best idea. Max furrowed her eyebrows wiping her face with her arm. "Is it still there?" "Yep, here I'll get it," Lucas covered his hand in the icing pretending to go wipe something off her face only to smear icing all over it. Max gasped taking a step away from him. 

"There, I think it's all gone now," Lucas spoke satisfied. Max huffed grabbing a tray of their finished cupcakes. All of them nicely decorated on the platter, Max yelled, "You are so dead, Sinclair!" Not expecting it, Lucas received many cupcakes to the face and chest when Mac started throwing them. This only made him join in chucking fresh cupcakes at her in return.

Max hid underneath the table to shield herself while food lay smashed on the floor in front of her. "You're really going to get it now!" She yelled as she was very competitive. "Oh yeah? What are you gonna do about it?" Max crawled out from under the table checking to make sure he had no more cupcakes. Thankfully, he was out. Max laughed at him, grabbing another bowl of icing. 

"I think you need some decorating done," Lucas shook his head backing away from her. "You look a little plain today," Max only ran faster managing to smear icing all over him. The two ended up on the floor with the rest of the deserts, Max sitting on top of Lucas. "All better!" She giggled the two of them dying of laughter. 

She started to kiss the icing off his face, eating it while she kissed him. However, their fun had been interrupted when Dustin decided he couldn't handle the chaos anymore. He stepped onto the battlefield with an expression that both Max and Lucas had never seen before. "What the hell is going on in here?" He yelled Max instantly getting off Lucas. 

They both stood up standing disappointed in front of him. "You guys totalled my kitchen!" He yelled looking around the room. "Let us explain-" "No! I don't want to hear it!" He yelled louder surprising both Max and Lucas. "My mom just remodelled this kitchen two months ago and she gets home from work in one hour! Plus, all the deserts for the bake sale are on the ground!" 

He huffed taking a deep breath. "Bad day?" "You have no idea." He sighed. "Don't worry Dusty-bun, your kitchen will be spotless in-" Dustin stopped Max his arms still crossed, he was really starting to take after Steve. "How does a kitchen even get like this?" Lucas chuckled rubbing the back of his neck. "You see, me and Max had a little food fight," 

"So you're admitting to me that both you and Max decided to act like children and trash my kitchen?" "Ultimately.. yes." Max responded truthfully. "Ok." He nodded, still processing the mess in front of him. After a long moment of silence he continued, "You guys need to clean this up before my mom gets home... or else, god knows what she'll do." Dustin explained tensely.

"Aye yi captain." Max joked saluting him but Dustin only glared at her while leaving the messy room. She then turned to Lucas, "Don't think this is over just cause he says it is." Max retorted eyeing him rather viciously. Lucas raised his arms sarcastically pretending to be scared. "Oh boy, I'm just so terrified of the big bad Max!" 

Max flipped him off, starting to pick up peace's of smashed cake. Lucas slipped on a clump of icing hitting his head against the newly tiled floors. Trying to get up Max laughed at him, dropping the cake. "Shut up and help me," He groaned struggling to get up while he continued to slip on the food covered floor.s"This was a bad idea."

-