*Fights*

*Requests : I know that no one asked for this but I felt the need to write this lol. I feel that Max would very much be a fighter, she would 100% get into fights more often than a normal teen girl should so here's a little bit of what I think would happen after one of them. Hope you like this xx

-

Though Max was about to kick the shit out of some girl, she had to admit that she was trying her very hardest to block out all the comments she was saying about her boyfriend. However, it was starting to get hard to stay calm. Almost too hard to stay calm. So she suffered with hands balled up in fists while she reminded herself just how much Lucas hated when she got into fights.

Especially when they were over him. The words Lucas had told her after last time stung in the back of her mind, "Just ignore it." So that's what she did.. well, that's what she was trying to do, ignore it. Nonetheless, her ignorance was starting to fade. After awhile it just got too hard not to find herself listening to the girl conversate.

At first, most of her comments were fine, only infuriating. Plus, It wasn't like Max hadn't heard anyone talk about her boyfriend like this before anyways. It wasn't new for Max to hear people talk about Lucas's looks. I mean, he was effortlessly gorgeous. God, Max thought it and she'd  had to get used to everyone around her thinking it too.

Some girls - theis girl at least, might've even seen Lucas as the hottest boy at their school. It often made Max angry but she knew better than anyone how good looking he really was. It was not a shock when she found out other girls found him attractive too. That had been one of the main things she sighed up for when she agreed to start dating him.

But when her fellow classmate Sheila, a girl she'd had problems with in the past started gawking over Lucas, one of her comments really sent Max tumbling over the edge. Some things really were meant to keep to yourself... and this had been one of those things. Now, looking back it, Sheila really should have kept her mouth shut.

When the stupid girl forgot Max was sitting right behind her in class and let something rather disgusting slip out of her mouth Max really did loose her shit on her. Let's just say, she did in fact end up kicking the shit out of her. Max ripped at Sheila's hair, the two girl's screeching at each other out in the hallway. 

Max's nose bled down onto Sheila's shirt staining the light purple fabric crimson. That was going to be a hassle to get out. As in any school, a crowd began to form around them, each of the students cheering for a winner. Max had only been snapped out of her thoughts when a pair of familiar arms yanked her off of the now hysterical screaming Sheila.

Max had really done quite a number on her. Anyone could see it in Sheila's bruised and teary face. Well, at least now she knew she shouldn't have talked about Lucas, let alone Max's boyfriend like that. Seeing the stern look Lucas had on his face, Max didn't even attempt to fight against his strong hold. One day she was going to get hurt and he wouldn't be able stop it.

Accepting her fate she slumped against his shoulder and rested there while he carried her towards the bathroom. Lucas glared at the people giving them looks while he passed them in the hallway. Eventually, the crowd of kids started to fade from around Sheila. But of her good friends jumped forward and chased after Max and Lucas.

From behind them she hissed angry about the damages Max'd done on her friend. "You fucking bitch!" Max head perked up and grimaced at the girl who oddly resembled a Barbie in the worst way possible. "Bite me!" She snarled the other girl not having time to retort anything back before the couple shortly entered the bathroom.

Max tried to justify her actions while Lucas placed her firmly on the counter by the sink He showed no interest in her words as he began to pace. "Lucas are you even listening to me-" "What were you thinking?" He snapped finally turning to face her. Max crossed her arms shrinking in place. "I was just trying to-" "What if you had gotten hurt?" 

Max rolled her eyes at his over reaction, "But I didn't!" "But what if you did! Sure, she suffered but what if it would've been you?" Max breathed pursing her lips, "It wasn't me though,"  "Whatever," He grabbed some toilet paper and placed it under the tap before he brought it to Max's bloody nose. She pushed his hand away, still pissed at him for snapping at her. 

She had only been trying to show the girl a lesson. I mean, how would he have felt if another guy had been talking about her that way. "I can't clean you up if I can't touch you." Lucas spoke calmly as Max finally gave in.  "I just don't want you to get hurt because of me." "And I won't," Max smiled leaning into his hand. Lucas only rolled his eyes at her stubbornness.

-