*Winner*

*Request : Here's a request from Ana_0071, they asked for it to take place after season 3 and the whole party is having one last sleepover before the Byers and El move away to California. They all have a pillow fight and find out that  Max is extremely ticklish. It's safe to say that Lucas takes advantage of it. I hope you like this!!

-

Max and El laughed at each other, putting on the matching pyjamas they had gotten at the mall last weekend in honour of their final sleepover in a while. It was quite a sad day if you asked the two. They smiled into Mike's bathroom mirror, their blue and purple clothes complimenting their hair colours. "Bitchin," El laughed, eyeing their pyjama sets. 

"Totally bitchin'," Max agreed, laughing loudly. Mike knocked on the door impatiently, wanting to spend as much time with El before she left for California with the Byers. He groaned, "How long does changing into pyjamas take?" "Pain is beauty Mike," Max sang from behind the door, El dying of laughter since she didn't even know what the expression meant.

She had just simply enjoyed Mike's reaction. "What the fuck does that even mean?" He stepped away from the door, angrily plopping headfirst against the couch. Dustin shook his head trying to be relatable, "Women, am I right?" Lucas put his head in his hands, Dustin most definitely did not know women unless you counted Suzy which he wasn't even sure was real...

-

"We should do something fun," Will shot up, remembering it would be his last time seeing all his friends for a long period. As he was going to miss them, he wanted to make some unforgettable memories. "But this is fun," Mike furrowed his eyebrows, confused by what his friend meant. "It is fun, it's just, I want to spend my last few hours with you guys by-"

Dustin laughed excitedly interrupting Will. He pointed to Mike's board game cabinet making everyone sit up now interested. Well, except for Max. She pursed her lips, "Are you fucking kidding me?!" Lucas wiggled his eyebrows teasing his girlfriend, "Oh come on Maxy, it'll be fun." However, Max glared at him hating whenever he used that horrible nickname.

It wasn't that Max didn't like board games, it's just that the last time they'd attempted to play a  game Max had lost miserably and everyone knew how competitive she could get. "Please?!" Dustin begged, praying Max would agree. Though, she still wasn't budging. "Will And El are leaving tomorrow, please!" Guilt wrapped around Max till she finally sighed, "Fine."

-

Flipping the board over the table, Max pushed her chair back and stormed off. Dustin sat stunned, surprised at how he'd just won the whole game. "He cheated!" Max yelled, crossing her arms. "Don't be a sore loser, Max!" Dustin shook his head, putting the remaining pieces back into the box. "He just cheated in front of my face!" "I did not!"

Dustin looked around the table, "You all saw that right?" They all nodded simply proving his point. Max glared at Lucas, "You too?" "Sorry, it's the rules, babe," He raised his arms up. "You know what we get to do now?" Mike smirked, as El giggled softly. Everyone braced themselves for Max's next move but instead, she stayed still, sighing. "Just do it!" 

Will frowned confused, he hadn't expected her to give up this easily. "That easily?" "Get it over with, you guys win," "Ha! I win guys!" Dustin smiled, jumping up and down. "Do it, before I change my mind," She roared, still slightly annoyed that she hadn't won. Everyone looked at each other cheekily, each of them grabbing a different coloured pillow somewhere in the room.

"Well, Max, it was nice knowing you," Dustin patted her back, standing in front of her. Everyone else formed a circle around her, pillows tightly in hand. "Thanks so much," Max replied sarcastically but Dustin shook his head. She wasn't taking it seriously enough and soon she would regret it. 

Mike cleared his throat stepping forward, "I, as the Paladin and leader of our party initiate the beginning of the pillow fight!" With this, everyone leaped at Max, throwing pillows at her. She fell to the ground, pillows smacking her in every direction. For some reason instead of screaming for help, she began to die of laughter, kicking her legs up and down.

Hearing this never before seen laugh escape from Max, everyone stepped away stunned, "What the fuck was that?" Mike asked confused, "Come on Mike, my laugh can't possibly be that bad?" She joked, "No, what I meant was-" Lucas perked up, a large grin on his face as he dropped his pillow on the floor. "Wait... You're ticklish?" 

Max's eyes widened in surprise. She thought she had at least a few more years left till they would discover her secret. Sure, most people were ticklish but not like Max. She had done her best to hide it throughout the years because knowing the group, she knew that if they ever found out they would never stop using it against her. And here they were, using it against her. 

"N-No," She shook her head quickly hoping that would convince them. Though, the slight shake in her voice only proved Lucas's remark. "Oh, you so are!" "No, no, I swear I'm not just-" She tried, but before she could even defend herself she found herself being tickled to death by her boyfriend. She cried laughing, everyone looking at the two stunned. 

Who knew Max could ever be like this? "P-Please! L-Lucas!" Max yelled between laughs. She pushed and pulled, eventually kicking him off from her. "You are such a jerk!" She groaned, wiping her tears from how much she'd just been laughing. Lucas smiled, fixing his hair. "I'm going to use that so much," 

Max flipped him off, "Oh look it's a-" Lucas turned around to see what his girlfriend was pointing at. When he realized nothing was there he grew confused and turned back. Sadly for him, this resulted in him being smacked in the face with a heavy pillow. "I'm going to use that so much," Max mocked, trying to impersonate him. 

Everyone tried to conceal their laughs but lost them when Max tried to sound like him. "Alright, you win!" Lucas rolled his eyes, letting her with this win. It was the least he could give her after all her losses today. He could even say it was what she deserved for somehow managing to loose against Dustin. 

-