*Carnival*

*Requests : maddiecheers03 asked for a one-shot of Lumax taking their kids to the carnival together! I hope you guys enjoy!

-

The carnival buzzed with excitement as Max and Lucas strolled through, their three kids in tow. Brianna, their eldest daughter, skipped ahead, her eyes glimmering with anticipation. "I'm gonna do everything!" she exclaimed, turning to grin at her parents.

Beside her, Alexis, the younger daughter, held onto Lucas's hand, her gaze darting from one colorful attraction to another. "Look, Dad! Can we get cotton candy?" she asked, tugging at his sleeve. Lucas nodded, Max giving him a look as they stood in line at the ticket booth.

"Let's make sure we have tickets first, Lex," The little girl jumped up and down, one moment closer to getting her cotton candy. Their son, little James, clutched onto Max's hand tightly, his eyes wide with amazement at the vibrant sights and sounds around him.

"Wow," he whispered, wandering into the crowd before Lucas could pull him back beside them. "Let's stick close tonight, okay Jamey?" The boy sighed, "Okay," Lucas ruffled Jake's hair gently, "Come on," With tickets in hand, they ventured deeper into the carnival.

The aroma of popcorn and the sizzling sounds of the many carnival games surrounded them. As they walked on, Brianna spun back on her heels to face her father, "Dad!" She puffed, sounding amazed with what she'd seen, "We have to do the roller coaster!"

The two girls stared in awe, a big purple roller coaster roaring with screams right in front of them. Lucas laughed at their reactions, "Alright, roller coaster it is." As the family went to line up in line, James sadly hadn't been tall enough. Lucas looked down at his small son, "Jamey, you'll have to watch from here, okay?"

James nodded, his eyes wide with excitement mingled with a tinge of disappointment. "Okay, Daddy," Seeing his sadness, Max lifted her son, carrying him on her hip. "Have fun!" She exclaimed, watching Lucas and her girls join the line.

Max smiled to herself as she turned away from the ride, glad she wasn't the one going on. Squeezing her son's side, Max made her way towards the game booths. "Let's do something fun." Max smiled to James. As they approached the booths, a ring toss game caught Max's eye.

"Hey, Jamey, let's try this one," James looked at the enticing toys on display, his eyes lighting up with excitement. As the carnival worker explained the rules, Max whispered to James, "I'll help you aim, and we'll get that big bear, alright?"

James nodded eagerly, ready for the challenge. With focused determination, Max handed James a ring and guided his throw. The ring sailed through the air, landing perfectly on one of the bottles. Cheers erupted as the carnival worker handed them the coveted giant bear.

As the night went on, James beamed with pride, his bear squeezed tightly between his arms. The duo eventually reunited with Lucas, Brianna, and Alexis near the carnival's exit. The girls' eyes widened in surprise as they noticed the impressive prize in their little brother's arms.

"What? How did he get that?" Brianna asked, her curiosity evident. Max chuckled, "Well, James has quite the arm for the ring toss." Lucas, amused and impressed, raised an eyebrow. "No rides?" Max shrugged, "I never was one for roller coasters anyways,"

Lucas snorted as he unlocked the car, wondering how on earth he was going to fit his son's bear in the trunk. "Just games and a giant bear?" he teased. Max grinned, "We had our own kind of fun. And we may have snuck in a few cotton candies."

Brianna and Alexis exchanged glances, "Cotton candies, really? Without us?" Alexis gasped, her tone dramatic. Unbelievable!" Max winked at them, "Well, we might have saved some for the ride home, didn't we, James?" She put James down, his shirt covered in pink and blue fluff.

He giggled, nodding as the girls groaned, annoyed. Lucas, trying to stifle a laugh, gestured towards the oversized bear. "Alright, let's figure out how to fit this guy in the car." Brianna chimed in, "Maybe we can buckle him up in the back seat!" As they wrestled with the logistics of the giant bear, laughter echoed in the parking lot. This was a night no one would forget.

-