Chapter 34 - Chaotic good

Aeserias body rose and fell as she desperately gasped for air. Even in her moment of exhaustion, her fists wouldn't unclench. It was as if they were stapled together. Soon she stood up straight and took a deep breath. Her eyes glanced up at the hill, directly at me. She stared for a moment before she looked forward again. Staring down the long haired man, who was desperately clawing at Nick's wall of ice. While he just watched him try.

Aeseria strolled over to him and slowly unclenched her fingers. Going a finger at a time, while she rolled her shoulders. Soon she stopped just a few feet away from the guy and wiped the blood off on her jeans. 

"You can keep clawing all you want. You could even leap over it. But I can hear your heartbeat from a mile away." She said, 

The man soon came to a stop and slowly turned himself around. Giving Aeseria a glare. 

"Damn, vampires. You greedy little bastards. Always taking what you want."

"You're one to talk. Bringing in your drugs and practically sedating all of Monster lane."

"You should be thanking me! Do you know how chaotic this place was before us?"

"C-can I go now..?" The Satyr spoke up from behind. 

And that when it dawned on me. It was the same Satyr from before, the one Casey busted up! Aeseria huffed.

"I don't care. Do what you want, just remember. Next time you touch me, I'll break your legs."

"B-ah! Right!" He squealed and quickly trotted off. 

Then Aeseria focused on the man again. 

"Let us figure that out. We don't need you coming in and drugging people. If we fall, we fall. If we rise, will rise. Do you understand what you're doing!? Kids are getting on this stuff! Parents are getting hooked and abandoning their kids! You make people into shells of what they once were!"

"They chose to buy it, didn't they! Why are you blaming me!?"

"You don't give a child fuel when he's already starting fires! Listen to me. Listen to me well. I'm not going anywhere. I'll fight you everyday, every hour, every second. I'll do whatever I have too. To make sure I never see you hurt my home again." 

She stepped forward and punched the ice behind him. Glaring into his eyes as the ice shattered behind him. 

"Now leave and go tell all your friends what happened. That I toppled an Ogre, that I'm going to never stop." She said firmly. 

"M-maybe there's something else we could work out?" He stuttered out. 

Then this pink must exploded from his body. While he leaned into Aeseria, whose cheeks immediately went red. 

"W-what are you…" She mumbled. 

"You're still a girl with needs right? You've never dated a Succubus right? Why don't we-"

Without hesitation she grabbed his shirt and kneed him in the groin. He immediately dropped to the ground and curled up into a ball. While Aeseria kneeled down and searched his pockets. Soon standing up and holding baggies upon baggies in her hand. All having the same pink dust inside it. 

"You're pathetic." She huffed. 

Just as she spoke, the beach underneath me cracked. I sat up and before I could even react it snapped, sending me flying down with it. Thankfully the branch didn't break upon impact, however I rode on that branch like a roller coaster, all the way down the hill. Eventually crashing and flying off it. Landing on top of the big Ogre. Whose skin felt like leather.