Chapter 61 - Karma's balance

-Aesiras perspective -

I charged forward as the guardian child tried getting to his feet. But before I could even get there, another red Spirit appeared. This one has a trident in hand and charged at me. Aiming the spear at my face. I barely dodged just in time and held in my guard, then charged at it. Getting a clean right hook to the face. The Specter stumbled back but quickly refocused himself and spun his trident around, trying to create distance from me. However, that didn't scare me. 

"You think I'm scared of some hazben you killed!?" I yelled and ran into the spinning trident. 

My eyes traced and followed his movements, giving me a clear pass toward him. He managed to scratch my cheek, but that's all I let him get off. I jabbed his face and he stumbled,then I leaned down and buried my fist into his gut then came back up and hit him again in the face. He keeled over and I kicked him. Making him fall back, revealing his master coming in with a scarlet blade. I ducked from his slash and saw some of my hair flying in the wind. However, I didn't let it get to me and hopped back, only to immediately see him rushing back in. Followed by his wrestling buddy.

The two worked in tandem and knocked me back to defending. Slashing wildly and lunging at me. Doing whatever they could to make me falter. 

"Come on! Is this the best the White fist has to offer!? All those Karma freak's have been hyping you up! But I guess you're still just a loser! Just like your mom." He taunted. 

I grumbled and tried to just ignore him. But my blood was boiling.

"I mean seriously! What idiot thought she could tame vampires! No wonder the humans dealt with the trash so well! You vampires are just mindless monsters." He laughed. 

I swiftly took off my jacket and spun around. Blocking his sword with it and wrapping it in the jacket. Then coming around with my free hand and punching him in the jaw. He flew back and slammed into the tree. I dashed at him and slammed knee into his face over and over again. I could feel his jaw breaking as I rammed it into his face again. 

"She was a hero! And you won't defile her name while I'm alive." I snapped and dropped down on top of him, straddling his waist. 

"I'll show you a monster." I growled and shoved his face into the ground and buried my teeth into his throat. 

Flashes came into my mind. The memories of the hunters storming our nest, their blades ripping through everyone's throats. While I just laid there unable to move. The last thing my mom yelled for me to do as Jure grabbed me, was to protect our people. I buried my teeth deeper into his throat and drank his blood. It somehow made me more angry, all my teeth sunk deeper inside and I huffed the river of blood that ran out from his neck. Flashes came into my mind and I pressed my body down against my meal. I hated him. I wanted him to die, I wanted to drink every drop.

But just as I fell into it. Something crashed into me. My mind came back to reality and I saw the red wrestling Spector. He had me pinned down and I could barely move. Damn! I let him get to me! I struggled against the wrestler but he was strong. That's when I could see the war child standing up and leaning against the tree. His hand was wrapped around his shoulder as blood spilled from between his fingers.

He held out his hand and the Trident fighter came back. But this time he grabbed the Trident from him and walked over to me. While I tried to fight against the wrestler. But it was no use. I let my anger get the best of me, dammit! He raised the spear toward me and I glared at him.

Damn, is this it? I didn't even get to say sorry to her…

Just before he came down, a figure came from the shadows. Before the war Guardian could react the figure had bashed something into his skull. Making the guardian child drop face first into the dirt.