Chapter 58 - Nova vs the Pack

-Novas perspective-

The three all jumped and turned back towards me. For a moment, they were all speechless. However, the one with tattoos cracked a smile and started to laugh. 

"You've gotta be kidding me! Old shiftless is actually alive!?" He chuckled. 

"No kidding.." The big guy said and flicked his curly mullet around. I couldn't help but watch his body flexing accidentally as he did. His belly maybe big, but his muscles were undeniable. 

"And here I thought old Larry was just pulling my chain. He really is trying to be a king." The ginger with slick back hair spoke. Happily displaying his teeth in a wide grin for me, showing off the fresh blood on them. Definitely trying to remind me of his jaw strength.

I stared over the three and glared back into their eyes. 

"I'll say it once more. Since I'm sure you perdedoras probably don't clean your ears." 

"What did he call us?" The big guy asked. 

But the rest just shrugged at him. 

"Leave my hunting ground, or die." I said firmly.

The group looked amongst themselves and all started to laugh. Before they could enjoy themselves anymore, I rushed the ginger and grabbed his head. I yanked it down to my knee and rammed it into his skull. He stumbled back and I went into a pouch on my belt and grabbed a small ball and tossed it at him. I jumped back and Mr.jaw strength accidentally smacked the ball away and it exploded into silver dust around him. Immediately causing him to scream and flail around as he dropped back into the river.

"Ah! It burns! It burns!" He screamed.

The other two looked over at him and ran to his side. Which caused them to immediately start coughing and backing away. 

"Is that silver?" The big guy grumbled and glared at me. 

"Yeah, I could've easily made it a spice and just made your day really bad. But I decided you guys were worth the silver." I said with a chuckle. 

"You're asking for it." The bald guy growled. 

"If you keep playing around I'll have to just kill you." I replied. 

As I spoke the big guy had charged me. His veins were popping all around him, I see he was trying his best to not shift. Once he came close he swung at me and I easily dodged, this guy had nothing on Nick. 

"Let me give you a lesson." I said.

As he came in for another punch, I sidestepped and dodged him. Then I grabbed his arm and punched him from under his armpit. Causing a loud pop to ring out.

"Ahhhh! What the hell!? How did you break my-" He cried and stumbled back, while his limp arm swayed in the wind. 

"Our skulls are pretty much unbreakable. However, knocking them out of place, is a different story." I said and jumped up, and side kicked him in the face and knocked the big guy down. "Plus, since we're super strong, we tend to not learn how to fight. We just blow through everything because we feel like we're unmatched."

As I said that, a blur came in and I felt a fist bury into my face. I stumbled back and noticed the guy with tattoos was upon me. Getting in blow after blow. I held my ground and darted at him, knocking him in the jaw. He stumbled back and I kept it up. Knocking him around, he ran to my side and tried to outspeed me. However, I turned back to where he was going and I punched him in the face. He stumbled again and I followed up. Hitting him again and again, not letting him have time to breathe. Eventually he tripped and fell flat on his back, hiding his face away in his hands. With that, I turned back to the others and saw ginger and the tank both standing up again.