Vol. 5: Chapter 2.1 - Student #1100

"Sorry for the wait, everyone. We'll be distributing your points now. Those who won't receive anything can leave if they want to," announced Horikita. "Please form a line."

Kikuchi, Minami (Setsuya), and Sugawara went out of the classroom as a group. Club-goers like Ken, Akito, and Airi did the same and left the room after saying goodbye to me and Haruka.

Wait, Airi...? So she really did join the Photography Club. That's great.

Ryuuko also went out with Ishikura and Inogashira. 

"Let's meet up later, okay?" Kikyou waved them goodbye.

Apparently, they were going to hang out at Keyaki Mall, but Kikyou and Mii-chan needed to get their points first. The three went ahead to secure a place. 

"Yo, Ayanokouji. So you're in charge of giving us the money, huh?" Yamauchi greeted me with his usual grin. 

He was currently the first one in line, sprinting to the front as soon as the last subject ended. 

"Yep. I've registered with this ID already. Look at this." I showed him the screen of my phone.

"Holy shit!" Yamauchi flinched in surprise. "T-T-T-That's 7,000,000 private points!"

Everyone heard him, and the class got considerably excited.

"Calm down, everyone. You'll get your own respective points. Let's do this properly so there will be no complications." Hirata spoke as he posted a tally of how much each person will receive on the blackboard.

"There you go, Yamauchi. 125,000 points. Enjoy," I said.

"Ohh, thanks, man." 

He scampered off to Ike, who was waiting for him. They'll probably stick around until Hondou and Miyamoto get theirs.

"Yo, Ayanokouji."

Speak of the devil.

"Oh, Hondou..." I swiftly gave him the points he was supposed to get. "There, 166,666 points."

"Thanks, dude."

"No problem. Congrats on getting your points."

Hondou put his hands inside his pockets and grinningly approached Ike and Yamauchi. I then gave 166,667 points to Miyamoto who was next in line. They started chatting it out without a care in the world.

After a while, the line of people decreased and Kikyou finally got to me.

"It's the star of the day."

"Please don't call me that, Kiyotaka-kun..."

"I'm not exaggerating, though." I transferred the points to her with a ding. "1,000,000 points. Congratulations."

Our surrounding classmates gasped in awe. A million private points, just like that. It might be a small amount in the grand scheme of things, but it's still one million. Anyone would be envious.

"Woah, you're loaded, Kikyou-chan." Hondou approached Kikyou as she walked to her seat. "But remember our deal, okay? I'll be the one paying for tomorrow. You won't have to spend a single point."

"You really don't need to... But that's very kind of you, Ryoutarou-kun."

"It's fine, really. I owe you some goodwill, anyway. Just think of it as my way of saying thanks."

A lot of the girls started murmuring about their sudden conversation. "Aren't they acting so friendly with each other, especially recently?", "Are they going to have a date after school?", "What's this about Hondou-kun paying for tomorrow?", "Don't tell me... they're going out?" Those were the questions I heard as I continued giving out everyone's private points.