1

"Ding-Goldfinger 'Number One in the World', 'Eyes of Foodies', Primary Camera x1, 'Simple Kitchen' has been distributed to the host's backpack, please pay attention to check."

"Novice trial: Please host in three days Complete the registration of the food anchor within the time limit, and the overdue will be obliterated." The

cold electronic prompt sounded in Shen Qingzhou's mind. He looked up at the humble wooden house he was in, trying to get a little more welfare for himself.

"System, I think..."

"Please stop the unrealistic fantasies. It is recommended that the host learn to be content and find a way to complete the novice trial as soon as possible." System 001's electronically synthesized voice was full of ruthlessness.

At this moment, 001 with a cold tone was curled up in Shen Qingzhou's body aggrieved.

It felt the surging power in Shen Qingzhou's body, and then looked at the energy pool that was about to be emptied, and it was so painful that he was about to die.

The host was so lucky that it exploded, and as soon as the novice gift package was sent into the soul, he directly drew a 3s ultra-rare reward with a probability of 0.01% - the first in the world.

And the effect of "No. 1 in the world", as the name suggests, is to make the host the strongest in this world.

The most uncomfortable thing for 001 is that the original strongest in this interstellar space is unbelievably strong.

In order to achieve Goldfinger's "No. 1 in the world" requirement, it almost emptied its energy pool before strengthening Shen Qingzhou's body.

If the original strongest were stronger, they would reach the upper limit of the system enhancement. Are people in this world so fierce...

001 looked at his little energy pool, and his heart ached.

"Host, when are you going to do the trial mission?" 001's tone was impatient.

"Don't worry."

Shen Qingzhou's mouth curved. As he carefully checked the materials and tools issued by the system in the kitchen, he comforted 001 with a smile.

"Don't worry, the development direction that just happened to be drawn is the food anchor, and my cooking is delicious."

I believe you are a ghost, how can you be a dead soul signed by me in the last days, how good can your craft be?

If you don't hurry up to practice, when the trial mission fails, it will lose a lot of money this time!

001 rolled his eyes in his heart. It looked at Shen Qingzhou's warm and soft eyes, and felt that the new host was very easy to handle, so it urged again.

"Host..."

Bang——

There was a loud bang from outside the house.

Even under the protection of the system, the cabin still shook for a while, showing the strength of the impact energy.

The energy is a little less...

The sad 001 recovered, and found that his host was ready to jump out with great interest, and the whole system was bad in an instant.

"What are you doing out, host? This is the Death Star, and it's very dangerous outside!"

Isn't it bad to hone your cooking skills in the house honestly? !

It was originally a contract signed for Shen Qingzhou's kind and soft appearance. I didn't expect that under Shen Qingzhou's talkative appearance, there was a stubborn and unrestrained heart like a donkey.