29

Fan Erpai closed the ranking list, and a dim light flashed in his eyes.

He is now located in the Rose Star Field, and the Rose Star Field is the most inconspicuous of the Empire's many star fields.

Although the name of the rose star field sounds beautiful, in fact, the rose star field is geographically remote, without rich minerals or tourism resources. It has always been beaten by other stars in the rankings.

But fortunately, there are advantages to being biased.

For example, in this food anchor contest, this remote rose star field gave him a chance to ascend to the sky.

According to the rules and regulations, the top two streamers in each star field will advance to the finals to compete for the supreme membership of the Royal Chefs Guild.

The Royal Chefs Association, however, has a legendary magical method that can alleviate mental riots.

Pressing his aching head, Fan Erpai's eyes were stern.

The first place in each star field has the qualification to be exempted from the test in the preliminary round of the final final.

No matter how powerful that newcomer is, this number one must belong to him!

Taking a slow breath, Fan Erpai clicked on his friend list and sent a private message to the account that sent him the ranking list.

"Thank you very much for letting me know this news in advance [smile] [flowers], I have a small request, I wonder if you can help me a little bit and move forward the interception time of the data stream by a week? Take care , Thank you very much. - Fan Erpai"

arranged this private message word by word, and a disdainful smile appeared on the corner of Fan Erpai's mouth.

All the tools and ingredients related to cooking have only appeared suddenly in the past few years, and everyone's level is basically the same.

Under the condition that the strength of the anchors is not much different, the popularity of the live broadcast depends entirely on the promotion of the platform. That newcomer was pushed by the platform of his galaxy, no matter how powerful, how can he be so powerful?

Starfield's game is carried out on Starfield's live broadcast software. As long as he suppresses his fierce momentum, can he really turn the world upside down?

After sending the private message, Fan Erpai turned his attention to tomorrow's new dishes.

He seemed to have an inexplicable confidence, and he was certain that after receiving his private message, the person who was privately messaged would definitely accept his request.

******

And in the cabin, after breakfast, the star thieves consciously began to clean up the table and wash the dishes.

Since the trio came, although they ate a little more, they covered all the housework inside and out, and Shen Qingzhou was liberated and had more time to spend with Carlos.

In this regard, Carlos expressed satisfaction.

The only thing that displeased him was that those three guys were too edible. Because they couldn't control their appetite, Shen Qingzhou always had to start a second fire these two days.

Why, Zhouzhou's meals should only be given to him!

Thinking of this, Carlos frowned slightly, and the aura around him became less clear.