88

"Oh, don't worry, Great Elder, this is different from the dog thief before!" He

waved his hand and held down the Great Elder who rushed up, a look of anticipation appeared on the dark face of the elder.

"Benevolent, look at this contract, when will we sign it?"

"Aba!!!"

Looking at the anxious and angry expression on the elder's face, Shen Qingzhou shook his head in anticipation of the elder's eyes. Said reluctantly.

"It's not urgent, you can sign it or not. I'm not forcing you to work, you don't necessarily have to follow me."

Wen Yan. The elder immediately became anxious.

"No, no, we're going to follow you!"

"Wait a moment, I'll explain to them first, and I'll be back soon!"

Holding the elder's hand, the elder hurried to the corner.

If they were working for others, the elders might not be so stubborn if they did not agree.

But who are they working for now?

Shen Qingzhou!

The only known owner of the healing system in Interstellar!

In particular, their alpha people suffer from mental riots, and countless alpha people die every year because of this.

To sum up, can working under Shen Qingzhou be called part-time work?

That's called life!

--It's still the kind of

survival that can get money, make more money!

In addition, he has inquired about the welfare and benefits over there, and you can eat whatever you want!

Such a golden opportunity, if you don't seize it quickly, you will probably regret it in the future! !

Accompanied by the elder's explanation, the place where the α-star people gathered continued to hear the voices of surprise.

From time to time, there are a series of humble questions such as "Can you really eat any meal?" "Can you really eat and cover it?"

When the elders were explaining, occasionally there would be people who dared to take a sneak peek at Shen Qingzhou, and their eyes were full of love for the rich.

...

Seeing this, Shen Qingzhou felt helpless.

He was just covering food and housing, and he didn't even think about how much he would pay. How could this group of people be so excited?

Return them one by one, looking at him with the eyes that look stupid and rich.

How harsh the living environment of this group of people was before they were forced to be like this!

Just when Shen Qingzhou was secretly complaining, over there, the elder had successfully persuaded his clansmen and rushed over excitedly with a group of people.

"My benefactor! It's better to repay your kindness sooner rather than later. I think now is a good day to sign a contract!"

"...Are you sure you don't think about it anymore?" The

elders had communicated with Shen Qingzhou before, and what they wanted to sign was with the star thief the same long-term contracts.

This kind of contract is long-term and restrictive, and it is extremely restrictive to each other, especially to the party to be signed.