94

Just when Shen Qingzhou called 001 to answer, 001 was in a fierce battle on the star network.

Previously, 001, who was hi-hi, directly turned on the Do Not Disturb mode in order to prevent any news from being disturbed.

After a fierce battle, 001 glanced at the flashing message prompt box in the upper right corner, waved his fat hand, and went offline directly on the system side.

Taking a breath, and feeling the world that was instantly quiet, 001 nodded his head in satisfaction.

That's right. When it comes to gaming, the most important thing is to focus.

Just because of this chaotic prompt sound, he almost lost the competition.

Now, after eliminating the interference of all distracting thoughts, 001 is the most invincible existence!

He clicked "Next Test" energetically, and 001 was like that, missing the best time to block and report "source error".

On the other side, since 001 chose to go offline directly from the system, in Shen Qingzhou's system panel, 001's always-on avatar was grayed out.

[Hello, the user you called is temporarily unavailable, please try again later. ]

? ? ?

Seeing the prompt message that popped up again and again, Shen Qingzhou was deeply shocked.

No, isn't 001 the intelligent AI of the system? Why can intelligent AI also be offline in the system? ? ?

Looking at the small gray words that popped up, Shen Qingzhou was deeply depressed.

001 The party who knew the truth was not there, Shen Qingzhou was not sure what to do, and it was hard to speak directly for a while.

He silently walked in the direction of the so-called "tool of source power", wanting to take a closer look.

Although it's a bit embarrassing to say this, this "tool of source power" really looks like the set of kitchen utensils he lost on Earth before...

Frowning, Shen Qingzhou took a few steps in the direction of the "tool of source power".

And as he moved forward, Carlos, who was holding his hand, walked there quite naturally.

Seeing that Carlos also came together, the arrogant old man swallowed his words and explained to Shen Qingzhou in a meaningful way.

"Be careful, this is a treasure that even the Majesty of the previous generation was very fond of. Just look at it, but don't touch it, otherwise..."

Before he could finish his words, Shen Qingzhou's hand had already been put on it. .

"Bold! How can you treat the artifact like this!!"

Seeing Shen Qingzhou holding the artifact in his hand and looking at it at will, the expressions of the surrounding white robes changed dramatically.

However, before they could pounce on Shen Qingzhou and teach this daring blasphemer a good lesson, they were held in place by Carlos' surging mental power.

"Why, after 'presenting the treasure', do you have the final say on how to treat your so-called 'baby'?"

Looking at the cold light in Carlos' eyes, recalling a series of terrifying rumors about Carlos, the white robes looked humiliated He stopped his mouth and looked at Shen Qingzhou with scornful eyes.

Pooh! This demon concubine who brings disaster to the country!

Out of disdain for Carlos' star network and obsessive research, the Royal Society of Chefs almost never goes online.