84

"Zero Zero, where did you learn this trick?" He

glanced sadly at Fang Qiu's 001 standing there with one hand on his hips and one foot high, Shen Qingzhou sighed with a headache, his heart was full of himself The melancholy of the cub secretly turned bad.

"Hey, I downloaded it from the Internet. What I'm learning is the behavior of successful people in your hometown. How about it, isn't it very handsome?

" Realize what is called "good learning starts with a baby".

And just when 001 and Shen Qingzhou were showing off their maturity and handsomeness, Gale and the others had successfully asked what they wanted.

After releasing the restraint on Belifin, a group of people rushed towards Shen Qingzhou.

They passed Belifin one by one, without even looking at Belifin, who was paralyzed on the ground in a trance and pitiful.

"Boss, we asked!"

Gale rushed to Shen Qingzhou's side excitedly.

Under the gaze of Carlos, he stopped his rushing footsteps with a sense of distance.

Standing a foot away from Shen Qingzhou, Gail touched his head and said with emotion.

"Boss, do you know? That teleportation array turned out to be prepared by the dog thief long ago! After he had prepared for a long time, he would use that teleportation array to kill the black hat!"

He shook his head "tsk tsk". Gail looked at Belifin, who was paralyzed and gave up on himself, and said very contemptuously.

"You didn't do anything, just planned how to kill your subordinates in the future. You deserve to fail at everything!"

As "a brother is too big", "If you break my brother's wings, I will destroy it. A loyal supporter of your whole heaven" philosophy, Gale is extremely disdainful of Belifin's duplicitous behavior.

Glancing at Shen Qingzhou in admiration, Gale praised his sharp eyes. --Look

how important it is to have a good boss!

The same is the boss, how can their boss be so good!

Just when Gale stared at Shen Qingzhou "emotionally", Carlos looked at his deep and emotional eyes, and frowned silently.

Pinching Shen Qingzhou's finger pads, and looking at Shang Shen Qingzhou's confused gaze, Carlos raised a harmless smile.

"Zhouzhou, since the information about the teleportation array has been grasped, let's go quickly. If you end it early, you can start the live broadcast earlier."

Since the relationship was settled, Carlos wanted to appear in the live broadcast and be in the interstellar people's live broadcast. The desire to show affection in front of him became more and more intense.

In his eager eyes, Shen Qingzhou patted his forehead and suddenly remembered that he still had a live broadcast.

As a conscience anchor, Shen Qingzhou, who was cooing for the first time, was still guilty.

A little embarrassed, he touched his nose, and Shen Qingzhou, who was still leisurely, suddenly felt urgent.

"Cough, you're right, we have to hurry up."

Instructing Gal and the others to act, Shen Qingzhou, who wanted to send a notification online, hesitated for a while, but finally retracted his thoughts.

Cough, forget it, fans will definitely leave messages enthusiastically if you post something. In that case, his conscience would definitely be more uncomfortable.