53

001's humming did not play an effective role. Facing irrelevant people other than Shen Qingzhou, Carlos has always been iron-hearted.

"Speak."

With Carlos' indifferent tone, the restraint in 001 broke out.

In Carlos' threat, 001 whimpered and told him about the New Year.

But the rotten 001 kept his hand.

It relied on Carlos not knowing the customs there, and on the premise of not lying, 001 succeeded in making Carlos misunderstood through vague explanations.

"That is to say, in Zhouzhou's hometown, they all eat dumplings during Laba Festival, right?"

Facing Carlos' confirmation, 001 turned around and tried to pretend to be angry to hide his guilty conscience.

"How do you make dumplings?"

001's silly and sweet appearance was too deeply rooted in the hearts of the people. Without thinking much, Carlos accepted 001's little misleading.

"Do you have the production steps? Leave it to me."

But seeing Carlos begin to exploit himself very naturally, 001, who was still guilty, suddenly exploded.

At this time, 001 was being surrounded in the air by Carlos using his mental power.

I saw it sitting on Carlos' mental power, and an explosive white light appeared all over its body.

"Don't go too far, I'll tell you! The production steps are bought with energy, you know? It's so expensive, why should I give it to you!"

Looking at the fried dumpling, Carlos said in a cold tone,

"Before I Have you absorbed a lot of the supernatural power crystals you gave to Zhouzhou?"

"???How did you know that!?"

Facing 001's disguised refutation, Carlos didn't answer, but said in a deep voice,

"Recipe."

In the invisible oppression, 001 threw him a recipe aggrievedly.

"I gave you the recipe so that the host can eat dumplings, not because you know..."

After receiving the recipe, Carlos muted 001.

"You're so noisy."

Carlos looked down at the recipe carefully, and forcibly muted 001 in disgust.

"Zhouzhou is not feeling well these days, you can't disturb him, be quiet, you understand?"

Although he was lying in a negotiating tone, Carlos's actions were not in the slightest discussion.

The confinement in 001's body broke out, and 001 found that he could no longer speak.

Ah, ah, ah, this tyrant! !

There are a lot of things I want to complain about, but it doesn't feel good at all if I can't speak.

001 angrily bumped into the mental barrier that trapped him, and the whole dumpling was about to explode.

That's right, 001 at this time already knew the identity of Carlos.

After being bullied by Carlos before, 001 picked up the endless list of "big men" and downloaded it tearfully.

After downloading, looking at the big word at the top of the list, 001 at that time was very careful.

Name: Leather Carlos