41

Along with the man's roar, a dark figure suddenly appeared in the closed room.

"At your call, Your Excellency."

Hearing this, the man standing in the center of the room did not turn his head.

He was not at all panic about the appearance of the strange shadow, as if he had already expected such a situation.

Bang -

the gloomy-faced man slammed the white jade table board vigorously. Along with his movements, the dirty blood in the container on the table also rippled.

The little doll carved from white jade floats up and down in the blood.

Something seems to have been added to the tainted blood. The originally clear little doll was soaked in blood, and gradually became cloudy at a very slow speed.

"Why is this happening!" The

man's voice was grumpy. He turned his head sharply and stared straight at the shadow behind him, suspicion began to appear in his eyes.

"Obviously, the last step of 'turbidization' has been reached, and it seems to be successful. Why is the infection level suddenly regressed!"

"Could it be that you want to make extra money from me and deliberately detoxify the poison. Right??!"

Stupid.

Hearing this, the man who was shrouded in black shadows was so angry that he was heartbroken.

Facing this mentally retarded guess, he suppressed his desire to swear and tried to explain calmly.

"You're worrying too much. Have you forgotten? Our goals are the same. I wish he died sooner than you."

Looking at the suspicious eyes on the opposite side, the black-robed man took a deep breath, his heart filled with simplicity explained.

"It was about to succeed. But he didn't know what was going on, and he suddenly advanced."

"The high-intensity mental force forcibly suppressed the toxin, which caused the regression of the level of 'turbidity'."

"What, you said that he has advanced again??!"

Hearing the explanation of the man in black robe, the man wearing extravagant gas The man's eyes twitched fiercely and asked sharply.

"Why did he get promoted again? Why did he get this poison and still get promoted?!!"

"..."

Closing his eyes, the man in black explained to him badly.

"Your Excellency, if he couldn't advance, he would have died when he was young."

"And if your father followed my advice and adjusted the dose of poison to the maximum from the beginning, we don't have to do it now. Waste so much energy to poison him."

"The toxin keeps growing in his body, and it has mutated into a brand new and more terrifying toxin, and he won't live long."

The man in black said in a low voice, his voice Certainty, as if to signal the upcoming result.

Hearing this, the man in luxurious clothes felt a little at ease.

"Hmph, I hope so."

He snorted disdainfully from his nostrils, the corners of his mouth curved with nervous twitches.

"Work hard, when things are done, the reward will definitely not be small!"

Facing his empty cake, the black-robed man didn't answer.