50

When Shen Qingzhou was about to leave to find Carlos, Carlos happened to break through the barrier with the help of the pendant and completed the promotion.

At that moment, Goldfinger "Number One in the World" was forcibly activated. The majestic energy was pumped out of 001's storage bank and rushed into Shen Qingzhou's body.

Shen Qingzhou's coma at that time was caused by the sudden surge of energy.

After uttering a foul language, 001 who reacted hurriedly stopped the energy infusion temporarily.

After hurriedly explaining to Gale and the others, 001 helped Shen Qingzhou into the bedroom, and then devoted himself to the work of energy transmission.

After turning his attention back to Shen Qingzhou, 001 found something wrong.

After the last upgrade that hollowed out his family, Shen Qingzhou's body has reached the optimal solution under the strengthening of the system.

His physical body is already at the maximum strength that can be optimized, and the energy that can be absorbed is saturated, and it is impossible to receive such a huge amount of energy again.

Although 001 can understand the key, the system's judgment mechanism is dead.

In the system's judgment procedure, the strongest person in this world has already broken through, and Shen Qingzhou is no longer "number one in the world", so Shen Qingzhou must be strengthened.

After constantly pouring in a lot of energy to ensure that he has firmly seated the throne of "No. 1 in the world", the optimization program can sleep again.

But the problem now is that the host's body can't receive so much energy wow! !

001 can't be in a hurry.

It's reporting over and over again, trying to abort the abnormal program, but the result is always the same despairing system -

sorry, you don't have enough permissions to perform this operation.

Ah ah ah why its permissions will be insufficient? ? Its authority should be the highest in the whole system? ! ! !

After frantically trying several times, 001, who was always rejected, didn't have time to think about the specific reasons, so he had no choice but to leave these problems behind.

- It can no longer be dragged on.

Di-di-di--

the red light inside the system flashed wildly, and the buzzing alarm roared wildly in 001's ears.

001 glanced at the display column over there.

That pillar marked the display degree of the original star's first strength, and now it has broken through the warning line marked by the system, and the energy value has already exploded.

The constant alarm sound inside the system was caused by it.

001 doesn't know why there is a warning line. I don't know why it will buzz when it exceeds the warning line.

It only knew that it was almost too late.

Also, how much breakthrough did that **** Yuan No. 1 break through, the stimulating-exciting system frantically mobilized energy, and he wanted to pour it into Shen Qingzhou's body.

The energy in Shen Qingzhou's body had already reached a balance, but it was hit so violently by the system before, which caused a huge turmoil and directly knocked Shen Qingzhou out.