52

"Zhouzhou, you're awake."

"Well."

Carlos sat beside the bed and looked at Shen Qingzhou with a gentle face.

In 001's stare, Carlos stretched out his hand.

With a natural look, he helped Shen Qingzhou and sat up with Shen Qingzhou, who was still a little dazed.

"You suddenly fainted just now, which startled me. How is it, is it still uncomfortable now?"

Carlos is well versed in the philosophy of attacking first. While Shen Qingzhou, who had just woken up, was still dizzy, he took the lead to throw the problem away.

"Zhouzhou, why did you suddenly faint just now?"

"Huh? I'm not too sure..."

Shen Qingzhou rubbed her eyes, feeling as if she was soaking in a huge hot spring.

A stream of warm currents kept flowing in his body, and Shen Qingzhou felt a little dizzy.

[001, do you know why I fainted just now? ]

[Oh heh, of course it's because of that stinky bastard from the original Star No. 1 wow! ! ]

Knowing Carlos' identity, 001 pouted, rolled his eyes in Carlos's direction, and said yin and yang strangely.

[Oh, because of someone's promotion, we almost killed our boat! ]

Looking at the shadow that swept away in Carlos' eyes, 001, who finally moved back to a city, rolled around and circled happily in Shen Qingzhou's sea of ​​consciousness.

Hmph, it's ridiculous, now that the host is supporting him, it will see how this little boy can handle it!

And Shen Qingzhou coughed lightly. He was a little confused by 001's weird tone.

[001, do you know that interstellar number one? How do I feel that you have a great opinion of him? ]

[No no, I don't know him. ]

In Carlos' sharp eyes, 001 sniffed, and hesitantly denied this fact.

[Host, it's like this, after you're unconscious...]

001 whispered what happened.

After finishing speaking, 001 couldn't hold back after all, and bragged about himself.

[Host, look how great I am! Am I super awesome! I told you that if it wasn't for my wit this time, you'd be in big trouble, you know! ]

After a wave of self-bragging, 001 recalled the sadness and exhaustion of Shen Qingzhou when he was in a coma, and his heart filled with endless emotions for a while.

Well, the old saying in the host's hometown is well said, "You only know your parents' grace when you raise a child!"

Recalling his ignorant behavior in the past, 001 sighed in shame, and made a secret decision in his heart.

Don't worry, host, I am here now! Accompanied by the awakened Niu Colu 001, from now on, you will be the happiest host.

Without that pig, under its 001 method, it would be able to humiliate your tender cabbage!

Looking at Shen Qingzhou's slightly tired face, he made up his mind and successfully sniffed 001, who was moved by him, and recited it aloud in a passionate recitation.

[Host, you have worked hard! ! ! ]

From now on, let me take good care of you!

Shen Qingzhou: ...