75

"You'll talk about it later."

In Carlos' pitiful eyes, Shen Qingzhou looked away and looked at the trio of assassins.

Receiving his gaze, the trio of assassins, who were still in a daze, woke up from the shock.

What does it matter to them if the tyrant's character collapses or not?

The only thing that matters to them right now is to survive.

With the shift of Shen Qingzhou's eyes, Carlos's eyes also turned around.

Bathed in the cold gaze of Carlos, the trio of assassins collectively shivered.

"Don't, don't be impulsive..." Fearing

that Carlos would give them another shot, the elder swallowed his saliva and said tremblingly,

"We surrender!

"

Shen Qingzhou, who was able to make them honestly explain, was stunned.

Thinking back to the previous Gale, Whoopi and Piranha, Shen Qingzhou was a little puzzled.

Is Interstellar Age a Pop Surrender? Why did they take the initiative to meet him one by one?

"...Okay."

No, is he that scary?

Looking at the trio of assassins who were shaking more and more under his gaze, Shen Qingzhou raised his eyebrows and said to Gale,

"Bring them in, let's go into the living room and talk."

"Okay boss! "

That's what they mean by watching, right?

Hearing this, Gail and the others happily brought the three assassins in.

Then they consciously found a corner and squatted there to eat melons.

Behind them, Carlos put away his death gaze, and showed a well-behaved smile at Shen Qingzhou.

"Zhouzhou..."

Facing Carlos' subtle coquettish behavior, Shen Qingzhou did not soften his heart.

Ignoring Carlos' wet-luo-luo eyes, Shen Qingzhou said with a blank face,

"Go ahead and talk about your business later."

"Good qaq"

and after Shen Qingzhou turned around, in a place where Shen Qingzhou could not see, Carlos' eyes quickly covered with a layer of frost.

Zhouzhou, don't abandon me...

Please, don't, abandon me.

Taking a painful breath, Carlos closed his eyes and stayed there for a moment.

The time he stayed was very short, and it seemed that he only paused.

After a while, Carlos' eyes reopened.

When he opened his eyes, the expression on his face had returned to its original state, and the haze just now could not be seen at all.

It's just that in those azure blue eyes, through the clear warm light, the darkness and abyss beneath it are looming.

After Carlos also walked into the living room, the "three tribunals" of the log cabin officially began.

Ignoring Carlos who was sitting beside him, and patted off the paw that was trying to hold his finger, Shen Qingzhou cleared his throat and watched the trio of assassins begin to ask questions.