2

Bang -

The tall trees that covered the sky and the sun were knocked down one after another. Amidst the smoke and dust, a tall figure was galloping towards the direction where Shen Qingzhou and Carlos stood with an unstoppable momentum.

Wildhammer? Or the wildhammer pig who was madly stimulated!

Wildhammer pigs have rough skin and thick flesh. With the sharp horns on their heads, they can directly break through the energy shields of Grade A and below with just a charge. There used to be five thousand Wildhammer pigs charging together and directly piercing a military stronghold. It was a very terrifying species.

Seeing this, Carlos tightened his heart and pursed his pale thin lips.

Under normal conditions, let alone a Wildhammer pig, a group of him can easily crush it.

The problem is that most of his power has been lost when he protected the spaceship through the death meteorite belt, and the remaining power has to be used to suppress the restless toxins in his body. I am afraid it will be very difficult...

At this moment, Ka Ross felt himself being gently placed on the ground.

He looked at the figure of Shen Qingzhou standing upright, and felt the more and more intense vibration of the ground, and for a while he felt a chill in his heart.

Oh, are you going to be thrown away as bait?

Obviously it is normal, he has experienced things many times, but there is still a strong sense of anger in Carlos's heart that makes him surprised.

Why do you care so much about this person? Obviously just an ordinary person who just met...

Carlos closed his eyes and forced himself to stop thinking about it.

Sure enough, the only one you can trust is yourself.

He gritted his teeth and pulled out part of the power in his body, swallowed the sweetness that came out of his throat, and prepared to mobilize his mental power to kill the running away Shen Qingzhou and the wildhammer pig that came straight in.

But the moment he opened his eyes, the ground shook violently. Then, above the open space where the Wildhammer pig rushed out, there was an earth-shattering scream.

"Bah!!!!"

? what happened?

Carlos looked over in confusion.

I saw a sturdy black pig lying on his back on the ground where the mud was churning. It reached the chest of an adult man.

Its four stout hooves were kicking frantically in the air, and the pig's mouth kept screaming.

"嘤... 嘤! 嘤!!"

And Shen Qingzhou, who he thought had escaped before, was looking impatiently at the screaming big pig.

In the afternoon sun, the warm-faced young man raised his relatively petite fist and punched it down to his head, directly knocking the rough-skinned giant pig unconscious.

Carlos: ? ? ?

Carlos: ! ! !

He used his own mental power to test it before, but this person's mental power is not strong!

Physical strength, if not accidental, has always been proportional to mental strength. It was precisely because it was judged that this person was not very threatening that Carlos would leave him with peace of mind.