3

Shen Qingzhou dragged the pig back to the backyard.

After handling the pig neatly, he walked into the kitchen with the pork and started his own anchor certification assessment.

The assessment of the food anchor is to cook a complete dish.

As long as the dishes made meet the audit standards, the certification assessment is passed, and the live broadcast room can be successfully opened. If the netizen's evaluation is high, the level of the open live broadcast room will automatically increase.

The live broadcast room that passes the assessment can be upgraded to a maximum of five levels according to the assessment situation. It's just that there are very few people who go directly to the fifth level, and those who can achieve it eventually become famous food anchors.

Recalling the dishes he was going to cook in his mind, Shen Qingzhou pouted the corners of his mouth confidently while standing in front of the cooking counter in the kitchen.

He looked at the ingredients and seasonings arranged on the chopping board, and confidently started his own assessment in the tragic 001.

In the next second, the world in front of him quietly changed.

Shen Qingzhou was stunned to find that the surrounding scene changed from his humble small kitchen to a simple and grand kitchen in an instant.

Looking at the pile of bottles and cans placed in front of him, Shen Qingzhou laughed angrily.

[001, the certification assessment will provide ingredients, why didn't you say it earlier? ]

[I, I didn't know he would provide it himself! If I knew, I would definitely say wow to you! The two of us are now one, and I won't cheat on you, wow! ]001's tone was very aggrieved.

[]

Seeing that the exam rules were already being played in the kitchen, Shen Qingzhou stopped talking nonsense with 001.

He listened to the rules carefully, and had such a vague first impression of "the system is not reliable" in his mind.

[Wow, this little brother looks good, come on, come on, I'm optimistic about you! 】

Just as Shen Qingzhou was listening carefully to the exam rules, a white translucent letter floated from right to left above his line of sight.

Because the assessment does not require netizens to swipe for free gifts, you can directly holographic tasting, which is available 24 hours a day, so there is a lot of traffic here.

Many netizens who have time are accustomed to come here to pick up leaks and see if there are novices who can cook delicious food to let them rub for nothing, commonly known as - white prostitutes.

[Yes, the anchor is lucky, the random ingredients are peppers and meat, it's delicious after cooking! ]

[It seems that there should be no dark dishes anymore, I'm going to call my classmates over to rub together, it's rare to brush up such normal ingredients! 】

Looking at the lines of white fonts floating above his sight, Shen Qingzhou was stunned for a moment and then quickly reacted.

This is... a barrage? Is the barrage of the interstellar people so advanced?

[Ah, ah, host, hurry up, hurry up and move. After so many days of making ends meet, we finally have the energy to make money! ]

[Host, you can just cook directly. Here is the highest-level holographic live broadcast, 360 degrees without dead ends, don't worry about the camera! ]