76

Those netizens who first noticed that the live broadcast room was lit up were very excited.

After running to Xingwang and howling a few times, Shen Qingzhou's live broadcast room was filled with audiences again.

Even the elders in the family, after hearing that Shen Qingzhou was on the air again, also boarded the Star Network, which they didn't use much, and came to the live broadcast room to cheer for Shen Qingzhou.

[Come on anchor, you are the best! [Rose][Rose]]

For a time, the live broadcast room was full of this kind of middle-aged and elderly-style encouragement.

Under the coercion of the parents, young netizens did not dare to mess with their skins, so they could only weakly send the emoji [Oli to], expressing their stubbornness.

However, after squatting in the live broadcast room for a while, netizens gradually discovered something was wrong.

[emmm is not quite right, what about Zhouzhou? What the hell are those three black charcoals squatting on the ground and crying into a ball! 】

【The angle of view is not right...Isn't the previous live broadcast room holographic? Why is it now in [watch only] mode again? Still can't change it, what's the fat thing? ? 】

【Ah, ah, I want to see the beauty of my boat, who wants to see you cry and fall here! ]

Just when the netizens were getting up and down, their familiar voice finally sounded in the live broadcast room.

"...I've been crying for almost half an hour, have you cried enough?"

[Ah, ah, Zhouzhou, it's Zhouzhou's voice! Ahhh, Zhouzhou's mother is so worried about you! ]

[Zhou Zhou, what dishes are we having for lunch today (ˉεˉ乀)] As

soon as Shen Qingzhou's voice came out, the originally restless live broadcast room suddenly became more lively.

Layers of barrage continued to pour out and were superimposed in the barrage area.

Just the effort of Shen Qingzhou's words, the audience's favorite value began to rise, and 001 received amazing energy.

Looking at the rushing energy, 001 laughed until his eyes were bent.

Hehehe, this time, it can be said that he was hitting the wrong way, and he actually made him bypass the channel of the system and led the energy interface of the live broadcast to him.

Should it be the reason for the medium? The medium of this live broadcast was not the camera provided by the system, but his eyes.

But this is not important!

Looking at his rapidly rising energy pool, 001 was so happy that his eyes narrowed into small slits.

Well, he is a very conscientious system. After making up for the energy he just lost, he will share the remaining energy with the host!

It's just that the energy lost just now is a bit too much, he has to make up for it for a while, hehe...

001 moved his body quietly while playing with his own little abacus.

He knew very well what netizens like to watch, so 001 pretended to lower his head inadvertently and lowered his gaze.

Along with his movements, a pair of jade-white hands entered the screen of the live broadcast room.

The fingers are like scallions, delicate and soft, and the fingernails reveal a healthy pink color.

At the moment when these hands entered the mirror, netizens were boiling.