63

Okay, it's better than throwing money at it, right?

Carlos sneered at the golden fireworks on the screen in the live broadcast room, then pulled out the StarNet communication and sent a command to Ibel.

Shortly after his instruction was issued, the screen flashed in front of all the viewers of the live broadcast platform, and a new system message popped up:

Hello, dear viewers, due to the continuous backstage comments received from everyone recently, I found that everyone is not interested in the open play. There is a strong demand for the reward function, and the following changes are now made to the reward function:

1. The restrictions on the reward function are further loosened, and the single-day reward for real-name users is no longer restricted.

2. Optimize the rewards and ranking effects for fans. The "Super True Love Fans" who are the top reward in each live broadcast room will have their special effects fully upgraded after entering the live broadcast room.

This optimization has been completed online, and I understand the inconvenience caused - the official platform of the platform

[...dog-official-fang is still deducting it as always, and I don't give one update hair. To be honest, I don't want to deduct it like this at all. Forgive you]

In the silent barrage area, the audience who first finished reading the system message groaned silently.

And behind this barrage, someone was also mutely complaining about him.

【? ? ? Do you still have time to care about this issue? Come and watch the big guys break their heads! ! 】

As this barrage said, unlike ordinary audiences who were speechless when they saw this news, the eyes of the big stars of Capital Star lit up collectively after seeing this news.

The special effects have been upgraded!

When they reached the top of the reward list and appeared with the special effects of the bright and blind people, why couldn't they attract the attention of this mysterious young man?

After attracting his attention, the follow-up work to win over can continue to be carried out, right?

Recalling the realistic thoughts of other anchors on Star Network that all look at money, the big guys of Capital Star have firmed up their ideas.

smash!

Isn't it just money!

Hit hard!

It is the unspoken rule that all streamers default to being the first friend of the Star Network account.

Not to mention anything else, just for this friend position, they also have to hit the first place!

So, after a brief silence, the big guys who read the system news were shocked and started frantically exerting their strength and competing.

One by one, the deep water was smashed into pieces as if it didn't need money.

The golden light in the live broadcast room erupted like a blowout, overflowing the small kitchen. The special effects smashed by the deep water covered the interface layer by layer, and the dazzling light burst out, completely blocking the entire live broadcast room.

On the right side of the live broadcast interface, the ranking of the true love fan leaderboard has been constantly floating up and down.

With the exception of Carlos' unattainable No. 1, the positions below are tight.