74

How could this be?

Looking at the data in the backstage of Star Network, Carlos frowned deeply.

After mobilizing the data, Carlos pursed the corners of his mouth tightly after analyzing the source data.

The person who invaded before submitted the source power belonging to Carlos in the real-time verification in the background.

It is precisely because of this that his authority in Star Network is so great. In the background record, Carlos' record will be left.

Is his source power... I

don't know what I recalled, Carlos's face became more and more condensed.

Just as he frowned and fell into contemplation, the voice of 001 came from the yard.

"Uuuuu, host, you're finally back!"

Hearing these words, Carlos, who was originally gloomy, shuddered, and instantly recovered from his thoughts.

Feeling guilty, he dropped the star gateway, and Carlos walked out of the study quickly and greeted Shen Qingzhou in the front yard.

When he was about to reach the gate of the courtyard, Carlos' footsteps paused, and then he reacted with hindsight -

no, Zhouzhou's live broadcast room was not blocked by him, what is he guilty of here? !

After thinking about it clearly, Carlos's waist immediately straightened up.

"Zhouzhou, you're back... Pink Shadow Butterfly??!"

Carlos looked at the pink ball in Shen Qingzhou's hand. After seeing what was inside, Carlos was subconsciously shocked. a bit.

"This danger! Zhouzhou, be careful..."

In Shen Qingzhou's puzzled eyes, Carlos recalled his sweetheart's explosive combat effectiveness, and could not help but humbly changed his words,

"Be careful, don't let it out and hurt Gale and the others. already."

Seeing this, Gale, who was also standing aside to welcome the return of his boss, sniffed, feeling that he was offended.

However, the focus of the scene was not on him.

001 was nestled in Shen Qingzhou's arms, the white and tender bun face wrinkled.

With Shen Qingzhou as the backstage, 001's confidence suddenly increased. He looked at Carlos, and said fiercely, "Go away! Don't come here! I didn't expect your legs to be

exposed so quickly! You two-faced villain!"

Tap lightly.

"0...Zero Zero, speak well."

? ? ?

Are you still murdering me?

Do you know what this dog thief has done to us!

It's really the water that the married man poured out, the elbow is now turning out!

Being reprimanded by Shen Qingzhou, 001 was extremely wronged.

"You should be partial to him!"

He felt as if he had run into an old loyal minister who was oblivious to the monarch. However, Emperor Yugou was seduced by the demon concubine, but he just couldn't listen to him!

Alas, the good advice is unheard of!

Under Shen Qingzhou's gaze, 001 let out a long sigh, looking at Shen Qingzhou with very complicated eyes.