64

After the live broadcast in the morning, netizens reluctantly reminisced about the fresh meat ravioli in the morning, and started the day's work with a belly full of grief.

Woohoo, it's all to blame for that tyrant, now I can't even touch the fish!

They really want to go to Xingwang to chat and drink water, and to eat the rainbow farts of melons and boats

together. The salted fish netizens who need work on TvT work there with tears, and the big bosses who work as they want and don't even need to work, then Began to frown in thought.

Just now, they have experienced the rumored, magical "warm energy" for themselves.

It works really well. After eating, they could clearly feel that the mental power of the original riot had calmed down a lot.

What's more, there is that delicious food...

Recalling the delicious food just tasted in the live broadcast room, the big guys clenched their fists, and the idea of ​​winning Shen Qingzhou became firmer.

Why are they obedient to the Royal Chefs Guild?

It's not because the Royal Chefs Guild has the magical power to soothe the spirit with food!

Although I don't know how Shen Qingzhou did it, as long as this power is still in his hands, Shen Qingzhou is the existence they must strive for and win over.

What's more, what Shen Qingzhou makes is really delicious.

Although the holographic live broadcast is claimed to be 100% restored, in the process of transmission, the loss of taste and energy is inevitable.

The live broadcast is so delicious, and it will be even more tempting after I actually eat it...

I swallowed my saliva silently again, thinking of Shen Qingzhou's painting style, the big bosses of Capital Star collectively did this Sad and bald.

Alas, is it difficult, are they going to beg the tyrant because of this?

Not to mention the tyrant's temperament, this is definitely not possible. It's already difficult to meet in a single round.

That tyrant wore a cold, world-weary face all day long, and never summoned others unless there was an accident.

Because I want to rob someone from the tyrant, if I ask for an audience, how can I get scolded... The

big guys sighed in melancholy, and their thoughts suddenly drifted away.

Having said that, I haven't seen that tyrant for a while...

"Bang——"

At the same time, in a dark basement, there was a harsh sound of a glass shattering on the ground.

"Why! Why is that bitch already dead, and those old guys are still pushing three and four, not letting me deal with government affairs, why!!"

Facing the center of the secret room, the incompetent rage of the man in Chinese clothing, the black The man in the robe closed his eyes, and the anger in his heart was surging.

stupid guy! idiot! Incompetent trash! An idiot who has such a good hand and plays sloppy! ...

After scolding for a while in his heart, the black-robed man suppressed the anger in his heart and persuaded in a low voice.

"After all, only we know about his death. If you run over and tell them that the Emperor Dog is dead, of course no one will believe it."

At this point, the black-robed man's fire rose up.