22

Eddie, who was lying on the ground, was in a very bad mood at this time.

Although he believed in his own abilities, he also believed in his own intuition.

Therefore, when he could faintly see the outline of the log cabin, Eddie stopped his steps very cautiously.

He activated his hidden ability to the maximum, and then took a cautious step towards the cabin.

But the next second, the world in front of Eddie's eyes turned upside down.

He felt himself being picked up by some invisible force, and then slammed to the ground.

When Eddie raised his head, what greeted him was Shen Qingzhou's exploratory eyes and Carlos' cold eyes.

Eddie: ...F

*****

[Host, am I super awesome? ]

Seizing Eddie's 001 opening, he asked Shen Qingzhou for credit in his mind, but he didn't hear the response he wanted for a long time.

[Host? ]

Shen Qingzhou looked at Carlos' shocked eyes and sighed, and opened his mouth with a headache.

[Are you stupid? You threw people over in front of Carlos, how can I explain his sudden appearance? ]

[]

Oh yeah, forgot about that.

Obviously its original intention is good, but accidentally, it seems to cause trouble to the host again...

Seeing this, 001 silently closed Mai, and silently rolled back to the corner to start self-closing.

After taking over this difficult big business, Shen Qingzhou looked at Carlos' frown slightly, and felt that he might not be able to make it through.

"Haha, can't think of it!"

Facing the gazes of Carlos and Eddie, Shen Qingzhou hardened his head and tried his best to round up the little rubbish 001.

"This house uses the latest technology and has the ability to automatically detect and capture enemies within a certain range."

"It's specially designed to target sneaky people like you!"

Shen Qingzhou said with a straight face, Try to make yourself look more believable.

Frightened by 001's hand, Eddie was really frightened by Shen Qingzhou.

Hearing Shen Qingzhou's nonsense, Eddie's pupils shook violently, and his expression couldn't help but bring a little regret.

They have been trapped in the Death Star for a while by the Mobile Star Thief Group. I didn't expect that the technology outside was developing so fast? !

Looking at Eddie who was really fooled by Shen Qingzhou, Carlos felt a little speechless in his heart.

The people of the Mobile Star Thief Group are so stupid, they believe such obvious lies.

The guys from the Royal Academy of Sciences have high self-esteem, claiming to represent the latest technology in the whole interstellar space. But even they were still unable to teleport a living creature in an instant without the aid of any equipment without disturbing Carlos.

That's right, since discovering that Shen Qingzhou was not at all sensitive to mental power, Carlos extended his mental power to cover the cabin and the surrounding territory.