42

In the news that caused a sensation in the interstellar, not only Shen Qingzhou, but also a group of netizens who ate melons were shocked.

However, unlike Shen Qingzhou's pure shock and emotion, other Interstellar netizens also expressed strong envy while calling 666 directly.

[Woooooo, I also want to get 100% of the same style of Zhouzhou! ]

[Looking at the picture, I left tears of envy and jealousy TvT woo xx stars where are the big guys? We do it too! ! 】

【Ah, ah, big guys, come here! Wildhammer pig tracks have recently appeared on our planet! Originally, people were very scared, but after doing this, can I eat the same wildhammer pig in Zhouzhou! [Looking forward] [Looking forward]]

Soon after, under this comment, the big guy (foodie) who had rushed across the star field before appeared.

[The address coordinates privately poke me, and I will rush over. Maintaining interstellar peace is the unshirkable responsibility of every citizen of us! 】

The big guy's reply is so righteous and awe-inspiring.

It not only fully reflects the lofty ideological and moral level of contemporary interstellar netizens, but also shows the ideological quality of the interstellar people who are willing to help others, which can be regarded as a model for contemporary netizens.

It is a pity that his noble speech was greeted with ruthless ridicule from the crowd.

[Heh, you are just greedy for this one bite [see through the essence.jpg]]

[I am so sour, I am so sour, I am so sour [lemon]]

[Wuwuwu, I have never hated my past depravity like this moment. ! If I had worked hard when I was young and the force value was a little higher, wouldn't I be able to get the same model! [waiting and crying.jpg]]

As the saying goes, the master is in the folk. Driven by this amazing (wonderful) news, countless netizens rushed to follow suit.

Netizens in the area who had been warned of danger before swept away their previous concerns and happily released the news.

They happily waited for the arrival of the boss, the guy who prepared the meal long in advance. When the time comes, when the meal is ready, go and take a bite.

And netizens who have no relevant information are anxious. They changed their previous joy for the stability of the star field where they were located, and strongly demanded that they also have a whole bite to eat.

In the face of the strong voices of the people in his jurisdiction, it was because he also wanted to quietly take a bite. So in the peaceful era, the idle patrolling policemen were dispatched one after another, and the planet was carefully checked.

This investigation really allowed them to find out something.

Countless cult dens were discovered and then destroyed one by one;

several species of animals that were thought to be extinct were discovered and then carefully protected;

a group of highly intelligent criminals dedicated to breaking the firewall of Interstellar Bank was caught and thrown away Entered the prison;

several dens privately researching contraband were smashed, and all the perpetrators were arrested.

Every day there is good news, which greatly lifts the hearts of the patrolmen.

What's more, many lesser, but already faintly threatening nightmare-level creatures were discovered in advance.

Before they caused damage to the lives and property of the masses, they were cheered and thrown into the pot by netizens.