81

Young couples who have just been together still prefer to stick together.

So even though 001 Shi launched a mentally retarded attack and forcibly turned himself into a little fool who was "weak and helpless, unable to be taken care of by others", he was still defeated under Carlos' tenderness offensive.

Watching Shen Qingzhou handing himself into Carlos' arms, 001 waved his chubby arms helplessly, trying his best to resist.

"Uuuu, I'm not afraid anymore, let me go, I don't want to stay in his arms, I'm going to find Gale in front!"

001's white lotus-like arms supported Carlos' chest, white and fat The small face is full of capital resistance.

"Good boy, don't keep arguing with Zhouzhou, you have to be obedient."

He touched 001's head with a smile, and looked at 001 who was frightened by success, with tears in his eyes, and Carlos felt relieved. Cool.

Having been rubbed against the ground by 001 before, Carlos pinched 001's fat arm and showed him a devilish smile.

"Don't be afraid, little cutie, I'm very safe here. Don't worry, my arms are much safer than Gael's, and I will definitely protect you."

As soon as these words came out, not only was 001 disgusted by him, but he Even Carlos, who said these words, was disgusted by himself.

However, the nausea is disgusting, and the effect is still very obvious. --After his words, Shen Qingzhou cast an admiring look at him

. Seeing this, Carlos smiled slightly, feeling that 001 was still too naive. The two of them were not together before, so when 001 was in trouble, Shen Qingzhou's character of subconsciously escaping from feelings would make him shriveled repeatedly. But now, the two of them have managed to come together.

So now Zhouzhou's focus is no longer on escaping, but on how to make the two of them dislike each other and improve the relationship between the two.

Sure enough, no matter how 001 acted coquettishly this time, Shen Qingzhou did not let go, but kept 001 in Carlos' arms.

"You two have to get along well."

In Shen Qingzhou's earnest exhortation, 001, who had not yet reacted, shed sad tears.

Woohoo why, why did the host suddenly stop loving him!

Forcing 001's head into his arms, Carlos gave Shen Qingzhou a beautiful smile.

"You can rest assured, Zhouzhou, we will definitely get along well."

In this way, in the ecstasy of 001, under Carlos's spring breeze, the Death Stars who came out for the first time to build a group (tour) just hummed like this. Singing songs, singing songs, accompanied by vigorous bgm all the way, moving forward happily.

In the secret room not far away, two chickens with negative combat power were still pecking at each other passionately.

They beat each other with punches and punches, and they punched each other so thoroughly that they were so hearty, but they didn't know that a huge danger was slowly approaching them little by little. Boom—

another chamber was violently destroyed. Gail, who had been having fun, kicked the cracked door of the secret room and ran to the next secret room excitedly.

Standing behind them, Shen Qingzhou frowned slowly as he looked at the direction they were leaving.

"Zhouzhou, what's wrong?"