21

Cross steep mountains, wade through swift rivers, and walk through deep canyons. Like a ghost, Eddie hurried to the direction of the cabin quickly.

Under the influence of his ability, although his speed is terrifying, he still did not disturb those powerful creatures along the way.

Along the way, Eddie's doubts grew bigger and bigger.

Patrolmen are only responsible for patrolling the security around the base. The destination is so far away from the base, why did Ubi go there?

Eddie frowned, and the anxiety in his heart gradually increased.

I always feel that something is not right...

Eddie used his ability again, and as he got closer, the instructions he got became clearer.

Although it was still a very vague moment, Eddie felt light and hope in that moment.

call.

Since the ending is good, for this only chance of survival, we can only fight.

Eddie's eyes firmed, he deployed his abilities with all his strength, and flew towards the direction of the cabin.

It's almost here, let me see what's there!

*****

In the kitchen, while Shen Qingzhou was preparing the ingredients for dinner, he helplessly listened to 001 babbling excitedly in his mind.

[Host host, listen to my voice now, can you hear any feelings? ]

Then 001 changed his tone and said with a contrived sadness,

[Host, what about now? ]

Shen Qingzhou: ...

he was wrong, he shouldn't have talked too much in the first place.

After getting along for so long, he should have thought long ago that this little fool has no other use than being cute.

[001, did you forget one thing? ]

Listening to 001's contrived tone, Shen Qingzhou's voice is very gentle.

[hold head high? wow what? Host, say it! ]001's tone was full of joy.

[Have you forgotten that there is another companion mode of the intelligent system, which is to turn off the artificial intelligence? ]

[...]

Quietly, it is the flute of parting; silence, it is Cambridge tonight. [1]

Under Shen Qingzhou's suggestion and threat, 001 finally discovered a fact with hindsight.

[Host, did I disturb you? ]001 said in a low voice.

Seeing that it finally realized the problem, Shen Qingzhou breathed a sigh of relief, and even his mood rose by two points.

[Yes, it is a bit noisy. And, when you can speak softly, why did you always speak loudly before? ]

[Because I was a happy qvq host before, this is the first time I have seen so much living energy! ]

So he really is a host for this little fool!

Listening to the unpromising emotion of 001 in his mind, Shen Qingzhou sighed silently and no longer had hope for it.

[Forget it, just be happy. ]

001 silently closed his mouth.

It felt Shen Qingzhou's dislike and felt very unhappy about it.