16

The moment he saw Carlos' smile, Whoopi, the little star thief who broke into the wooden house without authorization, instantly became vigilant.

No, this is not normal. Weak little lambs will not be so relaxed when facing fierce beasts.

Whoopi put away his idle posture and aimed the atomic wooden warehouse in his hand at Carlos's head. Then he tightened his nerves and showed a bloody smile at Carlos.

"Beauty, cooperate with me, can you tell me..."

Before he could finish his words, a strong sense of crisis suddenly swept into his heart.

The hair stood on end, the heart beat fast and violently, and a thin layer of sweat gradually oozes from the fingertips.

Star thieves have been crawling on the brink of death all year round, and a sensitive and sharp sixth sense is something that each of them has.

Therefore, at the moment when he felt that something was wrong, Whoopi had the idea of ​​retreating.

But it's too late.

The vast coercion was overwhelming, and Wubi was horrified to find that he could no longer move.

He took a breath, mobilized his facial muscles diligently, and slurped two words forcefully.

"Surrender..." In the

next second, an invisible energy wrapped around Ubi's arm. Where the energy passed, his thick hairs were so frightened that they stood upside down.

Ubi's pupils dilated with fear.

He lost control of his body and watched his arms move uncontrollably.

Then he held the atomic warehouse in his hand, aimed in the direction of Carlos, and pulled the trigger gently.

Bang——

***

At the moment when Whoopi pulled the trigger, 001, who was still asleep, woke up.

[No, bad host! Someone broke into our cabin! ]

[What? ? ! ]

Shen Qingzhou was startled.

As he ran back quickly, he asked suspiciously in his mind.

[001, isn't the cabin a safe place given by the system? Why would anyone still break in? ! ]

[Yes, logically it shouldn't be...]

001's voice is also full of doubts.

It checked the program module on the other side of the cabin again, and then its voice fell, with panic and guilt in its tone.

[I'm sorry, host, I forgot to recharge it. ]

[...]

[You can really do it! ]

Looking at the cabin that is about to run to, Shen Qingzhou gritted his teeth and said, [Think about it for me, is there anything else you have forgotten! ]

[Should be nothing, right? ]

[Oh, yes, yes, there is also a system manual! ]

001 turned the manual into data and passed it into Shen Qingzhou's mind.

[Host, if you have any questions, just look at that, I can't hold it anymore, I'm so sleepy...]

Listening to 001's crying little milk voice, Shen Qingzhou frowned.