44

Shen Qingzhou pushed Carlos to the dining table, turned around and saw Gale's collectively distorted faces.

"I'll give it to you... um? What's wrong with you?"

Sitting behind Shen Qingzhou, Carlos swept his gaze towards Gale and the others in a place that Shen Qingzhou couldn't see.

Frightened by Carlos' gaze, Gale twitched the corners of his mouth, trying his best to make his expression not look so frightened.

"It's nothing, I just think, that bracelet is really amazing." He said dryly.

"Yeah, it's really amazing."

Unlike Gail and the others, Shen Qingzhou was sincerely praising Carlos' "magic bracelet".

As soon as his emotional words came out, the cabin fell silent.

Shen Qingzhou: ?

Looking at Gail's indescribable faces, Shen Qingzhou faintly felt something was wrong.

"Yes... is there something wrong? Why do you all have that expression?"

"No no!"

Facing Carlos' suddenly frozen gaze, the star thieves quickly shook their heads. After expressing their attitude, the people of the Star Thief Group quickly slipped away.

"Boss, let's get the pot, we'll wait for you outside!"

"Why do they feel weird?"

Shen Qingzhou frowned slightly, always feeling that something was wrong.

"Maybe it's because I'm too hungry, I'm a little anxious to have lunch."

For those unrelated people, Carlos has always been too lazy to focus on them.

He casually gave a reason and perfunctory, and then wanted to draw Shen Qingzhou's attention to himself.

"Zhouzhou, what shall we have for lunch?"

"Eat Dapan chicken and spicy chicken wings. You have a bad stomach, so you can't eat more Dapan chicken."

Hearing his words, Shen Qingzhou really drew his attention back. But after pulling it back, Shen Qingzhou suddenly thought of other things.

"Huh? Didn't you watch my live broadcast? Then how did you find my Starnet account before?"

Carlos: ...

Carlos at this moment is deeply aware of what is meant by "a lie requires a thousand Lies come round."

He could already expect that, no matter if he said he watched it or not, Shen Qingzhou would definitely ask "Then what is your account name?"

In order to prevent Shen Qingzhou from asking further questions, Carlos thought for a while, Simply bring the topic back.

"Zhouzhou, do you have any thoughts on my Xingwang account?"

"Huh?"

Facing Carlos' answer, which was a different answer, Shen Qingzhou paused for a while, and then said casually,

"Ideas? Your popularity. Good?"

Hearing Shen Qingzhou's answer, the corner of Carlos' mouth raised a self-deprecating arc.

Popularity? The worst thing in his life, apart from luck, is the so-called popularity.

However, it seems that Zhouzhou did not find his identity.