89

Under the leadership of Ibel, a group of people boarded the interstellar spaceship and flew quickly in the direction of the capital star.

Knowing that this time he came out to pick up Shen Qingzhou, Ibel deliberately chose the most luxurious and comfortable spaceship to drive over, and was committed to giving their Majesty the greatest face and support. --After

all, the teleportation distance of the teleportation formation and teleportation jade is limited, so the secret lair of the Black Spirit is not very far from the capital star.

Under the full speed of the starship, it only takes half an hour to arrive. --On

the spaceship, Shen Qingzhou stood by the transparent window, quietly enjoying the scenery outside.

The surrounding planets are like shooting stars, one by one passing quickly through the window.

In front of the spaceship, an orange sphere was growing continuously along with the flight of the spaceship.

The footsteps sounded softly, and soon, a familiar touch came from Shen Qingzhou's waist.

"Would you like me to let Ibel slow down a little?" Seeing Shen Qingzhou's fascination with the scene outside the window, Carlos asked softly.

"No."

Shen Qingzhou shook his head and said with a smile.

"Actually, the scenery is the same. After watching it for so long, I am not as interested as when I first saw it."

Hearing what he said, Carloston froze in his heart.

For no reason, he inexplicably thought of his future destiny.

Zhouzhou, is it so easy to get bored?

Could it be that, one day, he will be bored and abandoned?

Just when Carlos stood there silently, being abused by his own brain supply, beside him, Shen Qingzhou still couldn't hold back, and let out a scornful sigh.

"That orange one is the capital star, right? It's really big."

"...Well, it's really big."

Called back to his senses by Shen Qingzhou's voice, Carloston took a moment and began to briefly introduce the capital star to Shen Qingzhou.

"This is a big planet with a population of hundreds of billions, inhabiting 80% of the elites in the entire interstellar space."

After a dry introduction, Carlos began to talk about himself.

"The palace we are going to go to in a while is the largest mansion in the capital star. There are many gardens there, we can go shopping together..." The

more Carlos said, the more desperate he became.

He felt that his description was really boring, dry and uninteresting.

It was the same before, giving the wrong gift, saying bad love words, and even taking up the identity shamelessly, and the whole body can only be seen with that face.

He is so bad, Zhouzhou will definitely hate him in the future... He

left the closed space on the Death Star and came to the more open interstellar space. Carlos's sense of unease increased, and the more he thought about it, the more depressed he stood there.

And Shen Qingzhou was standing beside him. He was listening to the explanation while watching the beautiful scenery, but he never thought that the explanation around him would be silent.