55

Under the notice issued by Shen Qingzhou, countless comments were quickly refreshed at an astonishing speed.

While many netizens cared about and blessed Shen Qingzhou's situation, they also quarreled in the comment area.

Represented by the three factions of boiled, braised and steamed, many netizens quarreled.

The worries and tensions that were lingering in the hearts of netizens before turned into motivation after the news was implemented.

With excitement and excitement, netizens broke out on the Internet.

Even the official platform looked at this lively energy, and followed suit.

On the official website, an announcement was posted overnight -

until Shen Qingzhou starts broadcasting tomorrow, netizens can go to the event section of the official website and use the food currency to indicate how to eat the ghost snails on the day.

In addition, special treasure chests will be randomly dropped in Shen Qingzhou's live broadcast room tomorrow. The gifts in the treasure chests are rich and drop throughout the day. Netizens are welcome to open the boxes (to join in the fun).

Tomorrow happens to be the weekend. As soon as this announcement came out, the already lively Star Network instantly boiled.

Food coins, that can be converted into star coins! Although the conversion ratio of Gourmet Coins and Star Coins is 10:1, that's also money!

You must know that it is extremely difficult to obtain food coins. The only way is official activities, and star coins cannot be purchased at all.

And as we all know, no official platform is free from deductions. The bigger the platform, the more stingy it is. And the platform for this event is the largest platform in the entire interstellar space, and it is also the platform where the winners of the star field will broadcast live when they finally compete.

Thinking about the 0.5 Food Coins that were given out in the last event, and looking at the treasure chest announced this time, the lowest reward - 5 Food Coins, the netizens who were used to the deduction were moved to tears.

Woohoo, although I don't know why, this time the official is so generous, but the brothers are so cute! It's rare for the official to be so generous, let's all make wool together!

Even if it is only 1 star coin, it is very fragrant!

# Shen Qingzhous live broadcast tomorrow#

# Ghost Snails way to eat#

#The biggest event in history#

For a time, the topics related to Shen Qingzhou rushed to the interstellar hot search one after another, so high that the popularity of the watch exploded. The colleagues were envious and left tears of lemon essence.

I'm crying, they can't get on the hot search even if they spend money, they'll be number one every minute.

Moreover, the hot searches on the website are not just for one person, and it is a large piece of people once they are on it!

This is also a food anchor, how can the gap between people be so big!

However, envy is envy, and there are still no people who try to move their minds.

Just kidding, who is standing behind Shen Qingzhou? that one! Dare to move him, isn't he courting death? !

An anchor who can go this far, who doesn't have a background background in his hand and can't get some gossip?