56

Under the news posted by the blogger, many fans of Shen Qingzhou touched this place and left messages with passion.

[Really, I have this feeling too! The overtime dog worked for one night, and he almost died suddenly, but after watching Zhouzhou's live broadcast, I felt that I was alive again TVT]

[Raise your hand! I was so sleepy in the morning that I watched the live stream huddled under the covers every time. But after watching the live broadcast this morning, I was sober! I went downstairs and ran around the community three times on the spot, and my mother was stunned by me! 】

【Me too! Originally, I was about to break through recently. My mental power was always violent, and headaches were commonplace. But after watching Zhouzhou's live broadcast today, my head doesn't hurt at all! Now Zhouzhou has become the idol of our family, and my mother looks forward to him broadcasting for a while every day! ]

The comments in the comment area are growing rapidly at a considerable rate. The messages below are varied and blooming.

Netizens said that watching Shen Qingzhou's live broadcast not only cured his head-to-toe ailments such as headaches, but even his grandfather, who had been mentally broken for many years, watched the live broadcast, and the situation gradually improved!

For a time, the topic #watching Shen Qingzhou's live broadcast treatment# with the help of jubilant netizens was topped the interstellar hot search.

The comments and dynamics below the hot search are unusually magical, and in the eyes of a very small number of people who don't know why, it can be called a large-scale cult scene.

The Royal Society of Chefs is one such example.

Despite the name of the Royal Chefs Guild, their relationship with Carlos can be said to be the same.

The Royal Society of Chefs was founded by the previous king, Carlos' father.

Not only are they in charge of the catering within the royal family, but they also request a large amount of money from the treasury every quarter for the so-called "research" that they don't know what they are doing.

When Carlos was young, he was often bullied by this group of people who held high and stepped down. Therefore, after he took up the position to quell the internal and external wars, he was the first to prepare to attack this group of people.

But helplessly, his father lost his head for some reason, and secretly wrote the relevant things into the national policy.

If you want to change the national policy, you must pass the consent of several old councilors.

Those few old-fashioned people didn't know what they were thinking. When Carlos's dazed father was assassinated, and many princes were fighting to the death, they all stood on the sidelines. It hangs high as if it's none of their business.

But just when Carlos was about to abolish the Royal Chefs Association, he jumped out and blocked it.

The forces behind this group of people are too deeply entangled, and all they ask for is not to dissolve the association.

Carlos made inquiries secretly and tentatively many times, and many people shoved it inside, but the final result was only one -

this group of people from the so-called "Royal Chefs Association" really studied cooking.

The huge amount of funds that he needs from the treasury every year was not secretly misappropriated as he thought before, and it was really all thrown into the kitchen to study food.