68

Climb over steep mountains and wade through turbulent rivers.

Under the leadership of their elders, the strong and persevering Alpha people ran wildly in the opposite direction of the cabin without turning their heads.

There are many obstacles on the way.

Although the alpha race is physically strong, it is a powerful species that can travel directly in space.

But the Nightmare Creatures on the Death Star are not that bad either.

Alpha people can go into space physically, as can nightmare-level creatures; Alpha-star people can travel through black holes, and nightmare-level creatures can gnaw on planets.

One-on-one head-to-head, Alpha Stars may still have the upper hand. But the creatures on the Death Star are basically gregarious.

A large group of Wuyang and Wuyang land rushed over, hitting you is hitting you, who would reason with you?

After all, on the Death Star, all creatures have a strong sense of territory.

Each species has its own territory, and unless it is an accident, it will not easily invade other people's territory.

During Shen Qingzhou's hunting and capture before, the creatures in the direction of the log cabin found that they couldn't beat them after struggling hard, and had no choice but to migrate collectively and run away from the log cabin.

And the site is so big, if a new species wants to live in, it is bound to start a collision of strength with the "indigenous people".

When the Assassin trio came to the Death Star, the new territory had just been divided.

At this time, whether it is defending a successful self-protector or a successful newcomer, the spiritual string is tightening.

All of them are strictly guarding their own territory, swearing to defend this piece of territory that belongs to them.

Therefore, at such a delicate moment, the trio suffered a steady stream of attacks from the very first step of their journey.

Embarrassed, he was chased and pecked by a group of big black birds, pecking at the ground for dozens of miles, and Xiao Yi finally couldn't help but get angry.

She looked at the big crow hovering in the sky for a long time, refusing to leave, and protesting and chirping there, a trace of anger appeared on her handsome face.

"Elder, the creatures on this Death Star are too fierce! We have all entered a latent state, reducing our own threat to such a low level, why are they chasing after us!"

"Yes," Seventeen was also very aggrieved .

"It's not that I haven't played against nightmare-level creatures before. They were obviously not like this before! Why is the collective vigilance so high this time?"

Touching his head melancholy, the elder said that he was not very clear.

"Maybe... it was because the energy of the corpse was relatively pure after the person's death, which made the surrounding creatures go mad?" The

elder felt his head for a long time, and finally found one with difficulty. It sounds very unreliable. s answer.

Looking at the confused eyes of the two juniors, the elder cleared his throat and felt that his guilty conscience just now was too much to worry about.

"Okay, let's hurry up. The source energy after death will dissipate after a period of time. When the time comes, it will not be so easy for us to retrieve it."