6

According to what Shen Qingzhou said during the live broadcast, Carlos successfully touched Shen Qingzhou's live broadcast room.

Sitting on the wooden chair outside, he looked at Shen Qingzhou with deep eyes through the treasure chests that fell from the reward.

The magnetic field of the Death Star is violent and disorderly. His level on the star network is already the highest. As long as there is a signal around, it will be given priority to him.

However, under the interference of the magnetic storm of the Death Star, even if Carlos wanted to log in to the star network, he had to use his powerful mental power to forcibly tear apart the magnetic storm before he could successfully access.

So, Shen Qingzhou, who is not strong in mental strength, can even be considered weak in front of him, how is he connected to the star network?

He was directly smashed to the tenth level by his ten deep waters, and the "taste" permission was opened in the live broadcast room.

Looking at what was in front of him, Shen Qingzhou told him that he was not allowed to eat the spicy food until his injury was healed. Carlos blinked, and slowly picked up his chopsticks and tasted it.

Spicy, spicy, soft, tender and slippery.

The rich meat aroma combined with the hot peppers launched a violent attack on Carlos' taste buds.

This is the exciting taste that he has never tasted in the past 23 years.

What surprised Carlos the most was that at the moment when the dish was imported, in addition to the spicy and domineering spicy taste, an extremely small special energy also entered his body along the link of the star network.

Although this energy was extremely weak, Carlos recognized it instantly.

This was what he had felt in the noodles that night before, the miraculous energy that was able to suppress and even heal the toxins in his body.

So this power is pinned on the delivery of dishes?

Feeling the gradually calming toxin in his body, Carlos swallowed the hot piece of meat in his mouth, and in the next instant, he was choked and coughed violently.

...Why is this piece of meat so spicy? !

***

Once someone smashes a depth charge, the high-level special effects barrage will scroll in all the live broadcast rooms.

Carlos smashed down ten consecutive deep waters, and the continuous high-level barrage group successfully attracted a large audience for Shen Qingzhou.

At this time, Shen Qingzhou's live broadcast room had reached level ten, and the holographic experience was all turned on.

Many viewers came from other live broadcast rooms, and their original intention was to come and pick up a wave of free gifts.

But after they came in to pick up the gifts, they were left behind by the steaming, fragrant boiled meat slices in an instant.

[Damn it, no wonder some local tyrants are willing to spend so much money, this taste is really amazing! ]

There are many similar barrages. During the special effect time when Carlos was in deep water, the number of people in Shen Qingzhou's live broadcast room doubled, reaching the peak tonight.

The number of people watching the live broadcast has increased, and the number of viewers willing to give a reward has also increased.

In order to make their barrage stand out from the crowd of small white characters, but also for this extremely rare food, the small local tyrants gathered their thoughts to join in the fun, and they all rewarded and left messages.